Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A little worried

Wink 

Hi everyone, I have been taking PM for about 6 months (1000mg daily, and have increased to 1500mg daily for the last 2 months) also drinking mint teas daily, I have noticed a breast bud under my left nipple for about a month or two now but nothing on the right side. I have read that development can be uneven, I'm just a little worried and any advice would be grateful. Today my order of a PM spray has arrived so I will use that with the PM capsules. Thx

(22-07-2014, 10:16 AM)illuminum Wrote:  Hi everyone, I have been taking PM for about 6 months (1000mg daily, and have increased to 1500mg daily for the last 2 months) also drinking mint teas daily, I have noticed a breast bud under my left nipple for about a month or two now but nothing on the right side. I have read that development can be uneven, I'm just a little worried and any advice would be grateful. Today my order of a PM spray has arrived so I will use that with the PM capsules. Thx

Hi illuminum and welcome,

It's common where one breast outpaces the other. I would massage the right side more to activate the growth process, although don't neglect the left side. Btw, are you left handed?, there's some truth to the dominate hand (side) having an increased in breast size. Smile

Hi Lotus, thx for your reply, I'm right handed Big Grin I will defiantly start massaging. I was surfing the web earlier and saw information where some females have one breast bud start 6 months before the other has any sign of growth, I'm guessing it would be the same for males to. Smile

(22-07-2014, 10:29 PM)illuminum Wrote:  Hi Lotus, thx for your reply, I'm right handed Big Grin I will defiantly start massaging. I was surfing the web earlier and saw information where some females have one breast bud start 6 months before the other has any sign of growth, I'm guessing it would be the same for males to. Smile

Yes very true, it's rare when the breasts are exactly the same. Its ironic that men (over 40) can produce the same amount of E as a postmenopausal women, we also produce about half the amount of progesterone (in all aged women) too.

The serum levels of estradiol in males (14 - 55 pg/mL) are roughly comparable to those of postmenopausal women (< 35 pg/mL), Normal estrogen levels in women prior to menopause range from 50 pg/mL to 400 pg/mL .

What's your plan?.

Atm I'm taking PM (i have upped my dosage to 2000mg a day) I drink peppermint & licorice tea first thing in the morning, three mint tea (organic peppermint, spearmint and fieldmint) at least 3 times if not more a day and Fennel tea in between, 2x garlic capsules daily (one in the morning and one at night) also added a PM spray which says dosage 3 to 4 times a week, I'm going try massage at night with that.

I'm going to start massaging when ever I can during the day.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon