Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Alexis' Program

November 10, 2013 Started program

Initial bust measurement 40 inches
Started out taking Solgar PM 2/day with fenugreek, Saw palmetto, black cohosh and red clover.
ramped up the Solgar PM to 8/day then backed off to 6/day

February 2, 2014 Stopped program

February 9, 2014 Restarted new program with Ainterol PM 2/day plus fenugreek, saw palmetto, massage and progesterone cream last 10 days of month.

March 9 ,2014 Stopped program because of cramps. At this point had gained 1 inch to 41 inches

March 16, 2014 Restarted program
By this time I noticed nipple enlargement and tenderness and the forming of lumps behind the nipples

May 26, 2014 Stopped program because of issues that may or may not be related to the herbs
At this point bust measurement was 42.5 inches

June 26, 2014 Resumed program. During this one month break bust grew .5 inches to 43 inches. At the same time nipples shrank and tenderness disappeared. Lumps disappeared.

June 29, 2014 Added Hops, Licorice, and DIM to program. Started out with the bottle recommendations, in particular for licorice 6/day, then 3/day and now 1/day. The Licorice caused a massive spike in blood pressure. Like from 114 to 168.

July 22, 2014 So far holding at 43 inches but the nipples are tender and growing and the lumps are back. I think I'll stay at 2/day for the PM for at least a while.

Also considering white peony, and spearmint. It seems like I should drop some of the other herbs if I add these.

Alexis, sorry to hear about the health issues, Ive had my fair share too with NBE. Rolleyes

What are the current supplements and the dosages your on?. Definitely drop LR, DIM has can impact estrogen, just depends if your goal is to reduce or improve E.

Lotus - Thanks for your concern. I think the health issues are over. Here's the current program:

Daily:
PM: 500 mg x 2
SP: 450 mg x 4
FG: (extract 150 mg + seed 370 mg) x 3
Licorice: 500 mg x 1
DIM: 150 mg x 2
Hops: 500 mg x 2
plus massage nightly with mild estrogen cream.

Last 10 days of month - massage with progesterone cream.

Is the DIM counterproductive?

(23-07-2014, 02:45 PM)AlexisM Wrote:  Lotus - Thanks for your concern. I think the health issues are over. Here's the current program:

Daily:
DIM: 150 mg x 2
plus massage nightly with mild estrogen cream.

Is the DIM counterproductive?

If your E-dominate no, Dim helps estrogen metabolism, meaning it will speed up the breakdown down of good E metabolites. Dim is found in cruciferous vegetables (broccoli), I've read that the average person needs to eat about 3 pounds of broccoli daily to get the same benefits from a supplement. Holding onto estrogen longer can present issues, e.g. weight gain, prostrate and libido issues, amongst others too.

A monthly detox is always a good idea, clears the toxins we ingest or are exposed to on a daily basis. Adding progesterone cream can help to offset E-dominance too.

Smile

Don't know if I'm E dominant or not. If not(which is probably the case), this sounds like a good candidate to drop. Other than the licorice, any suggestions for changes?

(24-07-2014, 03:21 PM)AlexisM Wrote:  Don't know if I'm E dominant or not. If not(which is probably the case), this sounds like a good candidate to drop. Other than the licorice, any suggestions for changes?

I've done a similar cycle as your current plan, with the exception of DIM, the question I would ask is how do you feel on the current plan?, saw palmetto can produce digestive problems in certain people. Perhaps when you use up the SP I would suggest that you consider a different AA, here's a list:

FAQ-What's the NBE role of each anti-androgen
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19578

WP and Reishi is what I've found to be the most effective, just my opinion though.

As a next step, I think I'll drop the DIM and add reishi mushrooms. The saw palmetto doesn't seem to cause digestive problems but I'm considering replacing it with white peony. I'm just concerned that this is getting overly complex.
Question 

Been sporadically using spearmint oil for massage. At first it stings but has a great smell. I'd like to know if anyone has experience with using the oil? Note there is a warning: "not for internal use." Is this effective for breast growth?

August 22, 2014 Update: gained 1 inch since last update to 44 inches. I'm satisfied with the progress and am seeing some nice visible results. I don't think I'm at the point where others are noticing but coming close.

Current program:

Daily:
Solgar PM 80 mg x 2
massage nightly with mild estrogen cream.
massage in the morning with spearmint oil

Since the prior program I dropped the DIM and added the spearmint oil and the two Solgar PM's at mid-day.(still had a supply of these.)

Oops - left out the reishi mushrooms:

Current program:

Daily:
Solgar PM 80 mg x 2
SP: 320 mg x 2
Reishi mushrooms 500 mg x 2
massage evening with mild estrogen cream.
massage in the morning with spearmint oil
Last 10 days of month - replace evening massage with progesterone cream.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon