Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Calorie intake

I am just wondering how much calories would be required for adaquate growth? I tend to cycle alot which seems to go with high metabolism so I have fairly low body fat. Is it better to eat rich fats/carbs?

Any advice on this? Smile

(22-07-2014, 03:11 PM)anter Wrote:  I am just wondering how much calories would be required for adaquate growth? I tend to cycle alot which seems to go with high metabolism so I have fairly low body fat. Is it better to eat rich fats/carbs?

Any advice on this? Smile

Ooooh, no. I would think not. You don't want to destroy your health for the sake of a cup size or two. When I started NBE I weighed 175 lbs., so losing weight became a goal. I cut back on calorie intake and this morning I weighed in at 158 lbs. I look and feel better, and in 9 months I've grown to fill a 36B bra nicely. Even on a reduced calorie diet, fat moved to my breasts automatically. To try to force that by upping your calorie intake will probably add fat, but not necessarily where you want it.

That's my opinion, Anter. Just one of many I imagine.

Clara

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon