Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nipplefunwear 5XL Size

I am already filling the 4XL teats. God do they bite!

Any advice on daring to go up to the "John Wayne" size?

(23-07-2014, 12:31 AM)valerie anne Wrote:  I am already filling the 4XL teats. God do they bite!

Any advice on daring to go up to the "John Wayne" size?

I got as far as filling the 4XL, but then my areolas started to rise, shortening the nipple, and as that happened they became much more difficult to get working and much more prone to causing blistering. I temporarily gave up using them and somehow have never got back. If I do, it will be with a regular 4.

Thanks for the interest in my boobs!

Could I please ask, as a fellow nipple sucking addict, do you ever get a greasy, milky discharge into your teats?

I do, and I am thinking that I may be letting down breast milk, which would not be too bad news!

(23-07-2014, 01:17 AM)valerie anne Wrote:  Thanks for the interest in my boobs!

Could I please ask, as a fellow nipple sucking addict, do you ever get a greasy, milky discharge into your teats?

I do, and I am thinking that I may be letting down breast milk, which would not be too bad news!

No such luck for me, just clear liquid signifying blisters.Sad

I eased myself into the new 5 XL's today, after pre-extending myself with my electric breast pumps.

OMG! My nipples are now 2 inches long and are bright purple. But no blisters, no clear discharge but no milk let down. They don't hurt, but they do sag and I just feel very busty & wobbly.

My intention is to wear the teats all night, supported by my open cup bra. Obviously, I will be sleeping on my back! Can't wait to see what the morning brings.

I am new to this forum...and male.
I have been using SuppleNipps for almost a year now. I am very much a nipple person, and so does my wife like mine the way they are now. They used to be so small and almost flat. I started with the Size 2 and have gradually worked up to to Size 4. My nipples now fill them almost instantly and they are now a respectable 1/2" long and 3/8" wide permanently.
I have been thinking of going the whole hog to Size 5XL but, having read some of you ladies comments, especially about sucking up your areola maybe it would not be wise. I f I want a real bite I use Size 3L, which I can now fill comfortably without any discharge. Going to 4XL seems a bit pointless but it may have to be the way I go because I would like them permanently about 3/4" x 1/2" eventually. Must admit I do like the looks I get from ladies, and a few men when I wear my thin white T shirts.
Thank you for your posts, they have helped me decide.

Since my last post I have had to go to 4XL. They are now perfect for me as my nipples fill them really tightly when I use the syringe supplied to take out the air at the teat tip...awesome!!!! Total feel of someone hanging on tight to your nipples. They are now a full 3/4" all the time and solid but pliable. I loooove them, and so does every other nipple lover.

(26-11-2014, 09:53 AM)daring_liaison Wrote:  Since my last post I have had to go to 4XL. They are now perfect for me as my nipples fill them really tightly when I use the syringe supplied to take out the air at the teat tip...awesome!!!! Total feel of someone hanging on tight to your nipples. They are now a full 3/4" all the time and solid but pliable. I loooove them, and so does every other nipple lover.

i still don't fill the 3XLs, but then I don't wear them religiously. But I think I am happy with my nipple size, and as you could see from my recent video, they are quite responsive!

I don't really want long, I big fat buttons which is a bit harder to do unless one was born with such a predisposition.

Then us the Size 4 regular. Your nipples will then be 5/8" wide and about the same long.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon