Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Time release estrogen

Back on the topic, I think it would be cool to have something like this set up to deliver E and P in precision dosagesCoolBig Grin

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/...95465.html

Wow, Eve, you are so into this stuff. I just take my meds everyday and wait for things to happen. I'll probably be switching to patches when I see my doc next month. Spiro gives me leg cramps if I don't consume copious amounts of water during the day. I've switched to 0.5 mg dutasteride which is slowly restoring my head hair. Yay! I'm told that it will restore my scalp hair to where I was 5 years ago. That's not very much though. I hope it does more. This fall I'm going to have my first hair restoration procedure performed. I'll ask for a woman's hairline. Yes, it's worth it to me. Electro will have to wait. I'll have to carry a razor in my purse...LOL.

Clara

Hi Clara yes Im into it DEEP nowTongue Going to court August 1st in front of a judge to hopefully get my name AND gender changed with a court orderSmile I also have jury duty for the entire month of AugustSad I called them and told them about my hearing and asked how this will workHuh Apparently they dont know because this kind of thing is very uncommon around hereRolleyes Hoping I can get out of it somehowDodgy

Then I plan to get a JOB, hopefully something with some good insurance but Im ready to take whatever I can find to start...

RE hair restoration, I have noticed some definite regrowth on my regimeBig Grin MORE than I had 5 years ago for sure Smile

Im just going to let it grow, I gave it a very short cut about 6 months ago with the electric clipper.... Wish I wouldnt have now, it would be much longerSad

Im at least a year out from hair transplants but its definitely something Im interested inWink

Unfortunately Im not sure there is enough left to fully restore my hair so any regrowth is a VERY welcome developmentCool

Beard removal via electrolysis is a LONG tedious expensive process but combined with laser really makes a difference.... Im also hoping to be DONE with shaving in about a yearCool Id say get started with that as soon as you canWink

I just want the best HRT I can get and knowledge is powerWink

I need to start looking into electrolosis, I suppose. Its time. Lol...never thought I would.Sigh...
Eve, how costly is electrolosis? Laser is a ship that sailed many years ago, I am sorry to say.Sad
On the other topic, I have never had a problem getting jury service deferred, any where that I have lived. I dont think that will be a problem for you.

Hi Sammie, Im paying $111.00 for each 2 hour session plus gas to get to her.... She's an hour away from me and I go twice a week.... More than $900.00 a monthSad It sometimes seems to be a futile effort theres just so many damn hairsAngry But Ive been keeping at it and there is definite progressCool

As far as jury duty goes... From what Ive heard from long time residents its very hard to get out of around here anywayRolleyes

Whatever though, might be fun to go to court as EveTongue

Eva, how many treatments to essentialy strip the face and neck? Do I really want to know....lol

I donno If I had to guess Id say for me anyway Im gonna need 150 hoursSad Im about 55-60 hours in now... Im lucky though because the laser takes out at least 60-70% of my hair and almost all of it on the upper lip, chin and jawlineSmile Ive had three laser sessions now and hopefully even less dark hair will come in this time... Right now Im in the sweet spot about 2 weeks after the laser where its all finally fallen out... Only the white/grey hairs will grow for at least the next month then the darkies that aint dead yet will come back again.... Real nice though now because I can finally really see the progress from the electroBig Grin

I guess it depends on how much beard you have and the skill level of the electrologistWink Mines been at it for 25 years and she has done at least three MtF women Wink Ive heard it can take up to 400 hours though and 15-20K Rolleyes

(26-07-2014, 03:24 PM)EvaMarie Wrote:  I donno If I had to guess Id say for me anyway Im gonna need 150 hoursSad Im about 55-60 hours in now... Im lucky though because the laser takes out at least 60-70% of my hair and almost all of it on the upper lip, chin and jawlineSmile Ive had three laser sessions now and hopefully even less dark hair will come in this time... Right now Im in the sweet spot about 2 weeks after the laser where its all finally fallen out... Only the white/grey hairs will grow for at least the next month then the darkies that aint dead yet will come back again.... Real nice though now because I can finally really see the progress from the electroBig Grin

I guess it depends on how much beard you have and the skill level of the electrologistWink Mines been at it for 25 years and she has done at least three MtF women Wink Ive heard it can take up to 400 hours though and 15-20K Rolleyes

Hi Eva,
I like Sammie (maybe for the same reason) quote that the Laser ship sailed many years ago, about 98% of my facial hair is grey (or is it ' Gray' in good old US) I have just a little dark hair that shows on my chin and upper lip. The rest is grey and thankfully slow growing, usually 3 days between shaves. It can be felt after 1 day but not noticeable until the third day.
I would dearly love to be rid of it all. Can grey hair be eradicated ? Anyone know the answer?

Hugs Heather

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon