Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

In transition?

I hope that works for me, too. Lol

(06-08-2014, 07:00 PM)Janet doe Wrote:  Hi Misty, I was able to get down from 225lb to 167lb ( I am 5`10 ), during the last month or so, being on vacation, drinking beer, going to partys ect,ect. I have let my eating habbits slip a little, I seem to have gained 10lb but as you suspect its gone to my hips, my butt, and my chest. My waist and chest have changed very little, but the breast and butt area have gained an inch. I would suspect you will find the same conditions happening to you, If you gained the weight back on.

I have taken to wear a tight tank tops under my normal tshirts, to minimise the chest development. Although it is worth noting, what I see looking down, is not that obvious when looking in the mirror.

Hi Janet,

I am on vacation now and definitely eating more (I knew I would so it's not unexpected or unwelcome). So I should know how some ectra weight affects me in a few days...

Misty

During our family's vacation in Florida (we own a beachfront home in Panama City Beach) I discovered that my plan to conceal breast growth on the beach was less than satisfactory. I'm pretty light skinned so my original thought was to wear long-sleeve rash guard on the beach and in the water. Rash guards are UV-protective and very loose fitting. It was pretty comfortable on the beach itself, although a little warm.

The problem, however, is when I get in the water. The rash guard clings to the skin and suddenly I might as well be in a wet T-shirt contest!

I tried wearing a compression tank top under the rash guard. That definitely calms down the obvious breast growth but was very warm and quite uncomfortable.

So I had a thought and started searching for a swim suit that you would see on a typical surfer or competitive swimmer. I couldn't find one that would work at first. During my searching I came across a site that caters to FTM transsexuals and eureka -- they have what (I think) I'm looking for:

http://www.f2mbinders.com/swimgear

Even though this is a compression garment and will be tight, I think the lack of sleeves and its single layer should be definitely cooler than my compression T/rash guard combination. I'll discuss with my SO this evening and may give it a shot.

The really interesting thing here is I had to go to a FTM site to find it. That echoes my earlier prediction that I would have to start "cross-dressing" to present as male as my body continues to feminize.

Misty

(14-08-2014, 11:03 PM)Misty0732 Wrote:  The really interesting thing here is I had to go to a FTM site to find it. That echoes my earlier prediction that I would have to start "cross-dressing" to present as male as my body continues to feminize.

I've had similar thoughts myself. This reminds me of the FTM thread I started recently:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=21334

I suppose life can really get complicated when strangers mistake you to be a FTM...

I can appreciate the problem of having significant breast development while continuing to present male. That was one of the reasons I decided to come out to family as TG/TS as early as I did. Now at family meetings, I just let'em show. Tongue

Not planning to go TS? Think again.

Clara Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon