Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Strange Dreams

Hello all,

Over the last two nights I've had some rather strange and memorable dreams.

Dream #1:

The one thing that I remember is an offhand comment my mom made to me. She said something like "What's going on with your breasts!? They're really noticeable now!" In real life she's never said or asked anything about my chest, so in this dream I was totally caught off-guard by her comments.

(Warning, this post contains content that may be regard to be sexually explicit).

Dream #2:

To put it bluntly, this dream was about an erotic experience with a fictional female character.

Main points:

*She was seducing me and clearly taking the lead with having sex
*She was on top, I was on the bottom
*I can't member whether the status of my breasts were pre-NBE or not. In any case, they're weren't a focal point in the act. However, I did focus on her breasts very much, thinking to myself "so this is what mine will be like when fully developed."
*I was very aroused by her, even though I thought it was a little odd considering the effect NBE herbs have had on my libido. She even made the statement that she was happy that I was so sexually aroused by her.
*Afterwards I remember feeling very happy that I was in a relationship in which I loved her and she loved me.

Your thoughts? (And no, I'm probably not going to reveal who the female character was! Tongue)

Hi Flame. I have a lot of strange dreams, but they are often about becoming female. I think I have one dream about my breasts but I do not remember it. Only realistic dreams I have is that I worked with my father for about 12 years in a family business and I have frequent dreams of working with him and he passed two years ago. I think that it is good that you are having dreams about your breasts it could be worse they sound like good dreams. . Robin.

It was Sharon Stone, wasn't it?
Have you been taking MSM? When I was taking it a few months ago I had a lot of strange dreams, too! Another thing I considered to be a side effect was that, if I fell asleep during the day, when I opened my eyes, everything white was a bright yellow for the first few moments until it faded back to white. Just before I stopped taking it, the colour was becoming green, then it would fade into yellow, THEN into white.
I stopped taking it a few months ago when I had a bad cold, but, so far, I've never started taking it again.

(25-07-2014, 02:27 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  It was Sharon Stone, wasn't it?
Have you been taking MSM?

No and no. I don't even know who she is. After doing a Google search, I see she's literally twice my age!

I think only Sarah has a remote chance of guessing correctly in this regard.

(25-07-2014, 03:20 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  

No and no. I don't even know who she is. After doing a Google search, I see she's literally twice my age!

Flame, did you have a lesbian fling with quistis trepe from FFVIII?

Lol... I guess she's not twice your age though.

(25-07-2014, 03:57 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(25-07-2014, 03:20 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  

Flame, did you have a lesbian fling with quistis trepe from FFVIII?

Lol... I guess she's not twice your age though.

Close, but not quite. You got the game right but not the character. It was Rinoa of all people! Maybe my subconscious was operating on the premise that opposites attract? Huh Plus, it wasn't a lesbian fling but rather a hetero one.

Odd, but I have had & heard of stranger.

I always had a thing for Cait sith from ffvii. That bow tie wearing cat can have his wAy with me anytime! Smile

(25-07-2014, 05:01 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  I always had a thing for Cait sith from ffvii. That bow tie wearing cat have have his wAy with me anytime! Smile

I don't have a thing for Rinoa, at least not that I'm aware of.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon