Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Am I Lactating?

I have been using the largest size of nipplefunwear teats to extend my nipples and recently I have been using a pair of harsh electric breast pumps to extend me further.

I have been finding a creamy, greasy white deposit in my nipplefunwear teats, but today, I expressed a grey, sticky translucent fluid into my breast pumps after about 20 minutes pumping.

This has been happening more and more recently, and the amount of discharge seems to be related to how en femme I am feeling: hose, makeup & heels, more discharge!

If you're using breast pumps, you probably ARE giving milk! Men can breast feed too, it's just that they have to be sucked on a lot longer in order for the milk to start flowing. I'm pretty sure the same thing goes for women who want to breast feed, even though they were never pregnant. My friend, A.J., has a great desire to breast feed her lover, so she's done a LOT of research on how to get her milk to flow and she's never had any kids and is post-menopausal. She HAS been able to get milk to come out!

What do I do know?

God, it's lovely to begin lactation, but how do I handle my breast milk?

Do I have to pump regularly to keep my boobs exhausted, and how do I handle my milk? If don't pump,will I get heavy and engorged?

If I do pump will my milk come in more? Tonight's pumping has produced several ounces from each boob.

I didn't think that I would have to become a milch cow, but I don't mind if if I do!

(25-07-2014, 02:40 AM)valerie anne Wrote:  What do I do know?

God, it's lovely to begin lactation, but how do I handle my breast milk?

Do I have to pump regularly to keep my boobs exhausted, and how do I handle my milk? If don't pump,will I get heavy and engorged?

If I do pump will my milk come in more? Tonight's pumping has produced several ounces from each boob.

I didn't think that I would have to become a milch cow, but I don't mind if if I do!
WOW that's amazing!!! I know nothing about it but just wanted to say that!

If it really is milk, you can store it in the fridge until you or a SO would like to drink it.
I'm pretty sure that if you DON'T pump, you'll stop producing milk. Just like when a breast feeding woman stops feeding her baby, her body gets the message that the milk is no longer being used, so it dries up becomes powdered milk. Okay, it doesn't become powdered milk, it just stops being produced until the next time it's needed or pumped for. I THINK that once the "pump" is primed, even if you let it dry up, the milk will flow a lot easier the next time.

Valerie, how long have you been pumping?? I would love to experience it as well. Thought I might try in earnest when I get my breast to the size I like???

http://youtu.be/DiXp_See_Bs

http://youtu.be/6OkcucXIuVI

(25-07-2014, 12:45 AM)valerie anne Wrote:  I have been using the largest size of nipplefunwear teats to extend my nipples and recently I have been using a pair of harsh electric breast pumps to extend me further.

I have been finding a creamy, greasy white deposit in my nipplefunwear teats, but today, I expressed a grey, sticky translucent fluid into my breast pumps after about 20 minutes pumping.

This has been happening more and more recently, and the amount of discharge seems to be related to how en femme I am feeling: hose, makeup & heels, more discharge!

I did read an article where man was pumping breast milk . The way he went about was punp his breast every 4 hour and after a period he did express milk . If you are lactating , you are one lucky person .

Thanks for the interest in my boobs!

Since I admitted to my nipple discharges, they have ceased and I am dry again.

My lovely sister-in-law has suggested that the stress of admitting to a milky output has dried me up. This may be true as I have been deeply troubled after posting my admissions of possible lactation.

This lady is very understanding, and she has supplied me with my first brassiere and the electric breast pumps which I regularly use. Plus my makeup lessons!
I think we may be progressing to mutual ANR, as she has offered to suckle me should I produce more milk.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon