Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Am I Lactating?

(28-07-2014, 07:40 PM)valerie anne Wrote:  Thanks for the interest in my boobs!

Since I admitted to my nipple discharges, they have ceased and I am dry again.

My lovely sister-in-law has suggested that the stress of admitting to a milky output has dried me up. This may be true as I have been deeply troubled after posting my admissions of possible lactation.

This lady is very understanding, and she has supplied me with my first brassiere and the electric breast pumps which I regularly use. Plus my makeup lessons!
I think we may be progressing to mutual ANR, as she has offered to suckle me should I produce more milk.
Yes, while the mix of hormones in your body have to be just right to start lactating, it also has a mental component that triggers/sustains production. If you read the breastfeeding sites they suggest things like a picture of your baby, something that smells like your baby, the sound of your baby when hungry or any combination of those.

What boggles me is that one can get their body into a state where you begin to lactate and then it just stops even though you didn't change your program.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon