Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A little off topic but awesome!

Alright so even though I never thought there were any mental effects on me I think I am starting to realize how wrong I was.

I was on PM for about a year before I stopped. I wanted to see which way I wanted to go. After stopping I have noticed a few things about myself that are making me change certain aspects of my appearance. I have started doing more exercise, mainly my lower body because thats where most of the weight I gained went. I also have noticed my lips are too thin.

So in that train of thought I went on youtube and found a video of a beautiful young british lady who knew how to naturally plump your lips with using a toothbrush and a petroleum jelly(mainly as a moisturizer).

I have been doing this less than a week and my bottom lip looks very good and my top lip is starting to come out of hiding as well.

Heres the link to the youtube video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uX-PXNnbSio

and I may post some pics before and after, later probably be just my lips since I don't want to show my face yet...

Anyway as for the original statement I made I never had these thoughts before but for some reason am having them now.. I guess PM did more than I thought...

Actually I just remembered I lost all of my old before photos when my old hard disk drive crapped out on me. So it would be just what my lips look like now but I can't seem to take a good picture of my lips....

Thanks that is very interesting I have to check that out.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon