Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

time to come out.

K so im waiting right now to take my first levels test and ive decided to
Come out to all who don't know at once via Facebook. The way I see it im going
To be beginning h.r.t in about a week. Ive already told most family tht probably won't give a crap and all my close friends know but the rest r the ify people.
Honestly im just telling them as a courtesy and to get the weirdness out of the way.
Im doing this regardless of how anyone feels about it. This is my body and the person they know as johnny is just a shell. Im still me on the inside only now ill have tits. Im not fucking any of them so they shouldn't give a shit about whats between my legs.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(31-07-2014, 02:53 PM)sexy_lexi Wrote:  K so im waiting right now to take my first levels test and ive decided to
Come out to all who don't know at once via Facebook. The way I see it im going
To be beginning h.r.t in about a week. Ive already told most family tht probably won't give a crap and all my close friends know but the rest r the ify people.
Honestly im just telling them as a courtesy and to get the weirdness out of the way.
Im doing this regardless of how anyone feels about it. This is my body and the person they know as johnny is just a shell. Im still me on the inside only now ill have tits. Im not fucking any of them so they shouldn't give a shit about whats between my legs.

Good for you. Good luck on your journey. I wish I had your strength to do the same.

TONS of good luck on your journey!!!! I hope it goes VERY smoothly for you!!!!

Good luck! I hope everything goes well for you. Big Grin

So everything went pretty well. Most my friends did tributes to the man I was while welcoming the girl I am. They had some questions and concerns. Most based upon ignorance but im not knocking them for it. They all thought my account got hacked lol. I had to post a pic I once posted here so they would believe me. Only ones tht don't know r my super religious ultra closed minded grandparents. Everyone says I can nvr tell them but in moving towards living en feme full time ( I already told my kids and they r excited to hav 2 mommies). Also im getting married nxt yr and if all goes well with my name and official gender change(gotta love how progressive New York is) ill be walking down the isle as a woman. Wat am I going to do just not invite my grandparents? Refuse to show them photos? Bribe the family tht does attend to not tell them I have tits? I mean none of these seem like realistic options. I think im just guna have to bite the bullet. Thing is granny is 86 and telling her could kill her. She has actually taken part in anti-gay protests. I know full well she is going to disown me. But I feel like if I tell her now by nxt yr she might hav gotten ovr it. Any advice guys.

I WOULD'VE said, try to bring them into it slowly (watching movies or documentaries with them about what you're going through, etc.), but, as they've actually attended anti-gay rallies, I don't think that'll work, either. IF they disown you, oh, well! It's THEIR choice! All you can do is tell them that you still love THEM, no matter what!!
Also, I'm willing to bet that one of your kids, if they're young enough, will eventually spill to them FOR you! Especially if they're as excited as you say that they're getting a second mommy!! They won't be able to contain themselves as soon as the G-parents walk into the room!
I hope everything works out well for you!! Sounds like you already have a great head start and LOADS of support and love!!

Lexi,
Sometimes people who express anti-LGBT sentiments, re-evaluate their positions when a close friend or relative comes out to them. Many people only hold those views because their circle of acquaintances do, and they want to conform to the group mentality. I know, it's cowardly, but......I would just tell them and hope they are better people than you think.

Clara

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon