Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to PM

Hi all. I registered recently and started PM for one week (2000 per day). I am not interested in being female. I was hoping to improve breast sensitivity and or nipple pleasure. I want male function. I want to be male.

I am overweight, so there was already some moobs (about 43' at nipple 39 under) and spare tire (40-41). I have always had a very large butt (43') with about 40 waist.

First, I like the changes to skin. I still cannot believe it. I have very dry skin with lotion. Within a few days on PM, I have this sort of glow or glistening. It seem my face is a bit tighter, if that does not sound weird. Shaving is not as irritating.

I seem more calm and more aware of my environment.

The weird thing is the first week there was some aching and it seemed like it was changing. I don't know how to describe it, but it is a like a layer was being inserted between my skin and my nerves. Thus, touching my breasts could be felt but is was like it was numb. Similarly, a very thin layer around my hips seems to develop with the same kind of sensation.

My breast kind of had a hard bean like thing develop, but that is not nearly as prominent. My breast seems a bit more squishy and less hard. I can still flex and feel the muscle but it seems squishy on top.

Questions:
1. What to expect? (I have read some of the other posts)
2. Pain?
Changes? (Odor, sweating, senses etc)

Anyone notice the skin improvement? Can this last on a very low (500MG) dose? I really like it if I decide to back down or off and still be male.

Does fat 'redistribute'? Meaning, on PM, will my body store fat in a feminine location? Will i burn my spare tire because my body will not see it as essential fat stores? If so, that would be really good. It would help with exercising.

Lots of questions. Thanks for answers as well as the resources.

Hello.

Welcome to the forum.

As far as what to expect from taking pm, I think it may be somewhat different when you already have moobs versus a flat chest. However, yes, you may experience some pain, itchiness, tingling, as well as your body odor smelling different than before.

Yes, skin improvement is possible with pm. In regards to the minimum dosage to achieve this, you'll have to self-experiment to see what works for you. Individuals who are very sensitive to pm may obtain these changes on a very low dose, while bio-males who aren't so sensitive may need a higher dose.

Fat redistribution doesn't mean relocation of existing fat. Rather, it means the new fat your body gains will be placed in more feminine locations such as your breasts. You still have to burn off your spare tire with diet/exercise. PM won't do that for you.

Beyond sexual functionality, could you be more specific about your statements of wanting to be male while taking pm? Not everyone who uses pm transitions or desires to. Outside of contending with a developing bustline, you'll still probably be able to present as a male. Something important to note is that moobs are distinguishable from feminine breast development.

Hi BBFun,

Welcome to the forum. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon