Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi

After much reading and much doubting if i really want to take this to the next level.
I have enough PM, SP and RC to get started. So i've made the plunge...

When i took my first dose of PM (2000mg a week ago) my 'boobs' immediately felt different. I have been using all sorts of breast enlargement pills about 8 years ago; so i have a little start. I really felt a change over there in the next days and although i only took 1 dose of 2000mg at that time; my boobs are i think A-ish. I even felt dat when i move my arms next to my body that i feel 'flesh' being added near to my armpits. And if i place 2 fingers under my breast and look straight down i can barely see my fingers.

So now i've taken 2000mg SP (once) and with the SP i feel 'something' in my urinal duct; pissing becomes harder but is still very doable although i feel a constant 'something' down there, just like i need to pee but when i am at the toilet it doesn't come out so fast as it used to do. Is this my prostate who is confused by the SP? I also feel something in my kidneys which is another warning sign. So i dropped back to 1000mg SP (320mg SP extract resembling 1000mg SP dose) since i read also a lot of stories that not all people have benefit from it. And I don't want to become impotent.

So a logical question would be; what DO i want to achieve? Well, small boobs with female looking nipples would be perfect. A smaller penis which does not get erect when i want to wear a thong / panties would be nice.. Now i always have to tuck it away. Don't know why.. With 1 kid from 1 year and 1 in the belly of the wife i am taking it very very slow. Since I would still like to be able to go to the swimming pool as a bio male.. I'll just seeing what happens in the comming weeks/month(?).

I am also 10kgs overweight; so if i loose fat my boobs will become more present.. Anyway; just some ramblings about me starting my journey as i am sure you all had..

Any tips are welcome. What should i do regarding dosages, what not?

Hello Shirley.

Welcome to the forum.

2,000 mg of pm sounds like a good dose to use I think. As for SP and RC, I'm not sure. It's been ages since I used either of those herbs.

As far as pursuing NBE and wanting to go swimming as a bio-male, I don't think the two are compatible at all. Unless you intend to only go swimming privately, it's very likely to become a big issue if not for you than for your spouse and kids. Moobs on a bio-male look very different than feminine boobs. Furthermore, I'm doubtful of the concept of trying to micromanage one's breast development. You may or may not get feminine nipples and your breasts may grow to a size beyond your comfort.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon