Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What happens after budding

Ok, it seems like my buds have softened though they are still tender when they are pressed or bumped ( especially when a horse bumps em). So I was just wondering is this a stalling point or what happens next

(07-08-2014, 07:48 AM)Kuzzy Wrote:  Ok, it seems like my buds have softened though they are still tender when they are pressed or bumped ( especially when a horse bumps em). So I was just wondering is this a stalling point or what happens next

Marshall & Tanner Stages of breast enlargement/ development
[Adapted from Marshall WA, Tanner JM. Variations in pattern of pubertal changes in girls. Arch Dis Child 1969: 44:2291-303.]
Stage 1: Preadolescent; only papillae are elevated.
Stage 2: Breast bud and papilla are elevated and a small mount is present; areola diameter is enlarged.
Stage 3: Further enlargement of breast mound; increased palpable glandular tissue.
Stage 4: Areola and papilla are elevated to form a second mound above the level of the rest of the breast.
Stage 5: Adult mature breast; recession of areola to the mound of breast tissue, rounding of the breast mound,
and projection of only the papilla are evident.

Sounds like your at stage 2, this is a reference so ignore the fact its a gyno chart, however we all start here. To make the jump to feminine breasts will take time and the right combination of supplements. It's not a complicated process, however it's not cheap either.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon