Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

stuck past life soul

(09-08-2014, 02:01 AM)squirrelwithboobs Wrote:  for me it must be some echo of a woman from either ireland or england. i have a strong affinity to all things UK,even though i have never been there.... its almost like almost remembering something you are trying to remember but just cant grasp it...certain things seem to 'click'....sorry hard to explain. random memories i know isnt me or places i have never been
but all transparent and as wispy as fog
See? I love things British, too!! I'm not sure, though, if it's just because part of my heritage is British/Irish.
I've also got Slovak and German blood, but I have no affinity for things of that sort.

(10-08-2014, 03:55 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(09-08-2014, 01:45 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  ']
does anyone here believe in past lives, and/or feel your current gender dysphoria is a "stuck" past life in the present?i have often considered if it is possible

Yeh im open to past lives etc.
I do believe i must have been a bloke in my past life as ive always had more interest in "manly" things than my girlfriends!
I love cars/fishing/beer/getting covered in grease lol more so than my girlfriends ever have!
Do you like chasing girls, too?

[/quote]
Thats where it ends MM. I like my blokes Smile

(09-08-2014, 02:11 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(09-08-2014, 02:01 AM)squirrelwithboobs Wrote:  for me it must be some echo of a woman from either ireland or england. i have a strong affinity to all things UK,even though i have never been there.... its almost like almost remembering something you are trying to remember but just cant grasp it...certain things seem to 'click'....sorry hard to explain. random memories i know isnt me or places i have never been

Im like that with America. I love/drawn to anything/body American.

I used to get these episodes of de ja vu when travelling by car. Id be driving along and suddenly get hit with this overwhelming sense that id travelled that exact path before even though id never been there. Id have to pull off the road and calm down because id actually get visions of the road ahead and what it was going to look like. It was a horrible feeling actually. Ive learnt to block it out now Smile
I get those a lot, too. A number of times, they were dreams that came true! I'd dream something and years, if not DECADES later, they'd come true!! About 22 years ago, I was in bed with my future ex-fiancé and I had some dream that caused me to wake up crying, about what, I don't remember. But, around 3:00 a.m., I was sitting on the edge of the bed crying and she sat beside me trying to find out why. I told her about the dream and, afterwards, we went back to bed. 10 or 11 years later, where I started working 4 years before, I went up to the 2nd floor in that building for the first time and there was a grey metal shelf and I had to put stuff on the bottom shelf and, as I was doing it, it suddenly hit me, THIS room I was in at that time was the EXACT room AND situation I was in in that dream that made me cry!!!!
A few years earlier, my band was playing at The Penguin Pub in Youngstown, Ohio and someone invited us to a party a few blocks away after the show, so we went. Now, I had never been in that house before or after, but, shortly after I got there, a LOT of things became VERY familiar to me!!!! I KNOW I'd NEVER been that house before, but I remembered EVERYTHING in the living room!! Then, I realized some guy was going to come in the front door, even though everyone was told NOT to and to come in the back door, and then, once he walked in, a bunch of people there would gather around him and he would say something specific that'd make everyone laugh. I don't know HOW I knew that, but that's EXACTLY what happened a second or so after I'd thought of it!! I mean, I sat there on that L-shaped couch and TOLD this girl sitting next to me what was about to happen AND what he was about to say and it happened!!
There was some other dream I had back in the mid `60's that came true verbatim in the late `80's, exactly as I dreamed it!!

(10-08-2014, 05:18 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(09-08-2014, 02:11 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

Im like that with America. I love/drawn to anything/body American.

I used to get these episodes of de ja vu when travelling by car. Id be driving along and suddenly get hit with this overwhelming sense that id travelled that exact path before even though id never been there. Id have to pull off the road and calm down because id actually get visions of the road ahead and what it was going to look like. It was a horrible feeling actually. Ive learnt to block it out now Smile
I get those a lot, too. A number of times, they were dreams that came true! I'd dream something and years, if not DECADES later, they'd come true!! About 22 years ago, I was in bed with my future ex-fiancé and I had some dream that caused me to wake up crying, about what, I don't remember. But, around 3:00 a.m., I was sitting on the edge of the bed crying and she sat beside me trying to find out why. I told her about the dream and, afterwards, we went back to bed. 10 or 11 years later, where I started working 4 years before, I went up to the 2nd floor in that building for the first time and there was a grey metal shelf and I had to put stuff on the bottom shelf and, as I was doing it, it suddenly hit me, THIS room I was in at that time was the EXACT room AND situation I was in in that dream that made me cry!!!!
A few years earlier, my band was playing at The Penguin Pub in Youngstown, Ohio and someone invited us to a party a few blocks away after the show, so we went. Now, I had never been in that house before or after, but, shortly after I got there, a LOT of things became VERY familiar to me!!!! I KNOW I'd NEVER been that house before, but I remembered EVERYTHING in the living room!! Then, I realized some guy was going to come in the front door, even though everyone was told NOT to and to come in the back door, and then, once he walked in, a bunch of people there would gather around him and he would say something specific that'd make everyone laugh. I don't know HOW I knew that, but that's EXACTLY what happened a second or so after I'd thought of it!! I mean, I sat there on that L-shaped couch and TOLD this girl sitting next to me what was about to happen AND what he was about to say and it happened!!
There was some other dream I had back in the mid `60's that came true verbatim in the late `80's, exactly as I dreamed it!!

Freaky stuff and been there.
Ive had that with certain people too. Theres been odd occasions where ive seen somebody ive never met and my bloods run cold. Somehow on some level i just KNEW they had done something very bad to someone.

deja vu',all over again. phsyonic powers? circular events? odd and strange happenings indeed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon