Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Well I think it's time...

I have never considered giving my other half a name and so after contemplating for some time have decided on Destiny. There's just something about that name. It was between Destiny and Danielle. Both of those names seemed to suit my personality but ultimately Destiny is what I am going with.

(09-08-2014, 06:01 PM)Destiny Wrote:  I have never considered giving my other half a name and so after contemplating for some time have decided on Destiny. There's just something about that name. It was between Destiny and Danielle. Both of those names seemed to suit my personality but ultimately Destiny is what I am going with.

i believe our chosen names 'speak to us' and will have a certain ring to our ears. my chosen name is tanya marie...to me it has a pretty 'spring-like ' feel to it.

(09-08-2014, 06:11 PM)squirrelwithboobs Wrote:  
(09-08-2014, 06:01 PM)Destiny Wrote:  I have never considered giving my other half a name and so after contemplating for some time have decided on Destiny. There's just something about that name. It was between Destiny and Danielle. Both of those names seemed to suit my personality but ultimately Destiny is what I am going with.

i believe our chosen names 'speak to us' and will have a certain ring to our ears. my chosen name is tanya marie...to me it has a pretty 'spring-like ' feel to it.
I don't HAVE to change mine, it's bi-sexual, but I might put a Y in the middle. Or, Jennifer would be great.

I think it is a wonderful choice!

Good for you girl! Picking a name for ourself is one of the very few advantages we gurls have over GGs and it is important to get it right since it is such a unique opportunity to sum up our personality for the world at large. I went round and round for years before finally settling on mine, simply because it finally felt right. I am so happy for you... Destiny!
Hugs
Sammie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon