Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

who would you emulate?

for all of us 'non-conforming females' who want or are in transition, who is your ideal genetic female role model?

answer to this question should include reasons as to why, such as personality and/or looks. it can be more than one woman,please include reasons why for each.

i favor molly ringwald for her personality in her younger days, kim kardashian for her dark hair and great tan, busty bride for her great set of love pillows....

Jennifer Marcin, when she was in her late teens.
She's gorgeous, pretty, sexy as all hell, SUPER sweet, FANTASTIC outgoing personality, great hair and beautiful tits, legs and vagina (yes, I've seen them all in my pool) and she looked SOOOOO cute and sexy in a short blue mini skater skirt, plain pantyhose and flats!! She's still most of the above, but she's put on a few extra pounds since those days 30 years ago. One adjustment I'd make, though is that she (I, with her body) be taller than she was back then. Slightly bigger tits would be nice, too.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon