Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello eveyone, no more......

My name is Alyssa and I have been a fan of this sight for a long time but never posted anything. You all are so beautiful and helpful to everyone and anyone, I love it!!! For a long time I have tried different herbs but not much boobie growth. I have gained a bit of a tush though lol
I want to finally take the plunge and go for PM. Anyone know the best place to buy it in the USA?
I don't just want breasts, I feel a need to have breasts and just not complete without them. Any help and or info would be greatly appreciated and you can also reach me on facebook alyssacardone
love you all and all you do...........XOXO

Welcome, Allyssa. PM is very effective. I'm sure you'll benefit by trying it. I buy my capsules from Ainterolherbs at Amazon.com. Search for "Ainterol R1".

Happy breast quest!

Clara Smile

Sorry, mistake. See next post.

Go for it, Alyssa. I too get mine from Ainterolherbs. Be warned though, this road may take you places you never dreamed you would go.Rolleyes

They do not seem too interested in resellers, as I've been trying to get them to respond for months to resell in Canada.

But I ordered mine yesterday from ainterol.us The prices are the same as Ainterolherbs and Amazon.

Hello Alyssa.

Welcome to the forum.

I get my pm from ainterolherbs. They're good with delivering pm on time for me. They also sell pm in a variety of forms, though I've only taken pm in capsule form.

Hi Alyssa and welcome to the forum. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon