Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

So, you THINK you know how to put on a bra.

Just thought this video might help.
http://www.herroom.com/bra-fitting-advice,319,30.html?utm_source=br&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20140812BraVid65149&utm_content=Vid6Img
One problem I have is near the end right after the smoothing. When she does this, notice how much more of her skin hangs out from the sides of her bra afterwards than it did before! I would suggest that you smooth the right one with your left finger and vice versa, to avoid the under arm over-hang.

That looks like migrated breast tissue. She probably needs a bigger cup size or Bras with higher side panels and wider wires.

I was taught at Rigby & Peller to always put the bra on and do it up behind me as well, rather than the way my mum taught me: do it up in front and turn it.
I guess the idea is that you don't ruin the bra by stretching it out as you yank it round to the back.
There is a lot to be said for pulling all the migrated tissue around from behind the armpit even, makes for a much smoother line all round!

(13-08-2014, 12:00 PM)jet Wrote:  I was taught at Rigby & Peller to always put the bra on and do it up behind me as well, rather than the way my mum taught me: do it up in front and turn it.
I guess the idea is that you don't ruin the bra by stretching it out as you yank it round to the back.
There is a lot to be said for pulling all the migrated tissue around from behind the armpit even, makes for a much smoother line all round!
Do you put on a front closing bra in the back and then spin that around?

(14-08-2014, 05:25 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Do you put on a front closing bra in the back and then spin that around?
No Smile I haven't had a front closing one since I was about 14, I forgot about those!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon