Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Intresting WP Observation

I started taking liquid WP extract in a glass of water (purified) mixed with 1 packet of "Emergen-C (acai)" oddly it works better this way, and seems to have finally gotten my dht under control

Well vitamin c helps with absorption of various substances and vitamin b6 has mild anti androgenic properties, so that doesn't sound all that far fetched to me.

(15-08-2014, 07:08 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  I started taking liquid WP extract in a glass of water (purified) mixed with 1 packet of "Emergen-C (acai)" oddly it works better this way, and seems to have finally gotten my dht under control

Hi Lenneth.

It's good to hear you've found an effective anti-androgen. Smile

Out of curiosity, was there something that prompted you to mix liquid WP extract and Emergen-C?

(15-08-2014, 12:41 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(15-08-2014, 07:08 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  I started taking liquid WP extract in a glass of water (purified) mixed with 1 packet of "Emergen-C (acai)" oddly it works better this way, and seems to have finally gotten my dht under control

Hi Lenneth.

It's good to hear you've found an effective anti-androgen. Smile

Out of curiosity, was there something that prompted you to mix liquid WP extract and Emergen-C?

Just randomly decided to try it, cant even taste the wp in it. (vile tasting stuff, tastes like liquid rubber)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon