Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Did BO not work for you? Try this!

You may want to add pituitary glandular with it. PG promotes proper adrenal and thyroid function. (I'm adding adrenal glandular & kelp to my program just to be double safe)PG also increases prolactin and oxytocin which are required for breast development.

To improve skin, hair, & joints I will be taking MSM, fish collagen & chicken collagen. yes, I'm overkill but I want to ensure some amazing results.
In order to get the full effect you must increase your animal protein (amino acids) & fruits/veggies (vit. c)

I am female (born) but haven't got anyone willing to try adding anything but herbal remedies to their BO

since both men & woman have breast tissue this program should work for all of you (I can't give a guarantee obviously) I've done a lot of glandular therapy research and I'm really hopeful that this program will benefit a lot of men & woman struggling for breast growth.
Please, Be a guinea pig with me!
All my supplements are from Swanson and on my program thread I have all my mg use etc. 7 bottles total for under $50 (2 month supply)

You could double/triple up on the BO if your afraid it won't work with my dosage.

(16-08-2014, 04:04 PM)NattyTooty Wrote:  You may want to add pituitary glandular with it. PG promotes proper adrenal and thyroid function. (I'm adding adrenal glandular & kelp to my program just to be double safe)PG also increases prolactin and oxytocin which are required for breast development.

To improve skin, hair, & joints I will be taking MSM, fish collagen & chicken collagen. yes, I'm overkill but I want to ensure some amazing results.
In order to get the full effect you must increase your animal protein (amino acids) & fruits/veggies (vit. c)

I am female (born) but haven't got anyone willing to try adding anything but herbal remedies to their BO

since both men & woman have breast tissue this program should work for all of you (I can't give a guarantee obviously) I've done a lot of glandular therapy research and I'm really hopeful that this program will benefit a lot of men & woman struggling for breast growth.
Please, Be a guinea pig with me!
All my supplements are from Swanson and on my program thread I have all my mg use etc. 7 bottles total for under $50 (2 month supply)

You could double/triple up on the BO if your afraid it won't work with my dosage.

Great you are bringing this up again as it cannot be stressed enough. Though, this has been mentioned a lot much before. The ramping up of dosage to adding pituitary and even adrenal extracts. Collagens have always been a plus with bo, nbe period. The only thing with Swanson's, is they have a little more
Fillers than I like.

I think the problem with most who use bo and have no results is because they either had the wrong dosage, not on it long enough and/or needed something else with it.

That's why tests are the best beforehand.

You have to be very careful with "tripling" up your dose when it comes to glandulars as they can enlarge the organs.

Thanks, for the reply and info! I was unaware of the enlargement of organs. I noticed a lot of individuals will double or triple dose. good info to know. my plan is to stay on them for at least a year (with recommended dosage) I have read it takes up to 3 months to notice a change. I may however change brands, because of the filler issue. I am low on funds but just couldn't wait any longer! Even if it only improves my skin, hair, & mood I will be happy with the program!

Boobs are the intention, but not the requirement. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon