Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The blurred line between fetishists and transsexuals

(29-08-2014, 04:57 PM)EvaMarie Wrote:  The only part I dont get is "who wants to have sex when your stuck with a penis anyway" ... While I WONT be penetrating anyone anytime soon I do love having sex now as a female more than I ever did as a "man"... I think its a major consideration for anyone really thinking about SRS... I mean who wants to be stuck without the ability to orgasm PERMANENTLY.... I guess I dont understand how someone could just totally ignore their bits and sexuality before having such a change made... For me anyway I need to know what sex with men as a woman is like before going under the knifeWink

I don't consider being anally penetrated to be "sex with men as a woman", if that's what you mean. It's also not my thing lol.

So yeah, I am more than content to ignore my sexuality until after SRS( aside from self maintenance to retain the ability to climax). From everything I've read, having an orgasm after SRS is totally possible....not sure why you act like it's an absolute that one can't. I'll find out either way eventually! If I can't that's fine with me. Sex has always been really horrible and awkward to me anyways lol.

Anyway, no right and wrong here. Whatever you're comfortable with works for you! Personally, the thought of getting sexually intimate with anyone, male or female, with my current equipment literally makes me cry.

(I even teared up writing that last sentence. Fuck I hate this thing.)

Sorry I didnt mean to make you cry just adding my perspective to the discussionWink We are all different even if similar in many ways...
While I dont "hate" mine I never really liked it much eitherTongue

I do agree the male anatomy and the "back door" is a poor substitute for a VJ Blush I can tell you that when Im done and "broken in" I'll also be DONE with getting fucked the way I do now too Wink

Fuck I dont think Id endure all that pain and spend all that $$$ only to use the wrong holeTongue

Anyway what I meant was I think its really important to really know how your wired before making that kind of change...

As someone who has been all over the place on the spectrum you mentioned... As a male under the influence of T I'll admit there WAS a strong fetish aspect to it thats no longer there at all... That worries ME about going all the way to the other sideWink I need to know I will be orgasmic afterwards not just think I will be... Of course there is no way to know beforehand... While its supposed to be a small percentage it does happen... Id think that would probably be much more likely with someone who wasnt really wired "female", who might really just enjoy the fetish aspect of being a "feminized male"... Im just saying you gotta know and if you even think you might be happy at all without getting surgery Id think one probably shouldnt do it... Nothing wrong with living full time as a female without surgery either and as you know there are many more TS women who do just that than the ones who do go all the way, whether its because of the $$$ involved or other reasons... Im sure there are some who are miserable like that, some indifferent, and some that like it.... Its an interesting topic to me Wink

Of course things are different for me now than they were and Ive never felt better or been happier I do worry about that, just less and less as things progress...

It hasnt been long for me though, physical MtF feminization takes time, for some a LONG time.... For some like me there are also mental aspects that im realizing I need to work onWink

Im just saying things can be cloudy and not so clear in "the pink fog" and it can be a slippery slope!!! More so for those that DO have the $$$ to do whatever they wantWink

I must admit though I do want GCS a lot I also know that as of today if the surgeon was standing there saying OK lets go... Id have to say no Im not ready YET Wink

Just my two centsWink

(29-08-2014, 07:45 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  I don't consider being anally penetrated to be "sex with men as a woman", if that's what you mean. It's also not my thing lol.

So yeah, I am more than content to ignore my sexuality until after SRS( aside from self maintenance to retain the ability to climax). From everything I've read, having an orgasm after SRS is totally possible....not sure why you act like it's an absolute that one can't. I'll find out either way eventually! If I can't that's fine with me. Sex has always been really horrible and awkward to me anyways lol.

Anyway, no right and wrong here. Whatever you're comfortable with works for you! Personally, the thought of getting sexually intimate with anyone, male or female, with my current equipment literally makes me cry.

(I even teared up writing that last sentence. Fuck I hate this thing.)

i agree with you sarah, and i too have heard that you can climax after the srs. from what i understand, it can take up to a year after the surgery. they salvage the bundle of nerves from the head of the penis and form a compact clitorous. the female clitorous has 4000 never endings,whereas the male penis only has 2000.

i often get depressed about my 'exrta' appendage.i can sympathize with you sarah. i would rather be alone than be with someone who will see 'that'. i am not into 'admirers' ,for me i feel all they want is to be secretly gay and wont appreciate me for the woman i am. of course that is my own personal opinion. i often wonder what i did wrong in a past life to be cursed with this incorrect body. hopefully in the next life, i will have the right one....Sad

Heck, there are a fair number of cis females who cannot climax through vaginal penetration...just saying...Rolleyes
Sex, or rather, making love, is about so much more than what bits you have. It is about emotion, trust, caring and imagination far more, I believe, than about any simple physical sensation. At least it always has been for me.

(29-08-2014, 11:48 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Heck, there are a fair number of cis females who cannot climax through vaginal penetration...just saying...Rolleyes
Sex, or rather, making love, is about so much more than what bits you have. It is about emotion, trust, caring and imagination far more, I believe, than about any simple physical sensation. At least it always has been for me.

you are right samantha, i suppose i just have not found the right person Sad. i have lost faith in the whole 'love' thing and pretty much resigned myself to a life of solitude Tongue

(29-08-2014, 11:48 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Heck, there are a fair number of cis females who cannot climax through vaginal penetration...just saying...Rolleyes
=================
AGREED Sammie.

(29-08-2014, 11:59 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  

you are right samantha, i suppose i just have not found the right person Sad. i have lost faith in the whole 'love' thing and pretty much resigned myself to a life of solitude Tongue
=====================
But, it is in solitude that you may find the Beloved one.

(30-08-2014, 12:00 AM)pom19 Wrote:  
(29-08-2014, 11:59 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  

=====================
But, it is in solitude that you may find the Beloved one.

gonna hafta be someone pretty damn special! am tired of scrubs and losers.Huh

Oh Eva, you didn't make me cry honey! Thoughts about what's between my legs did! LOL I can see where you are coming from. If mine didn't make me sad and gross me out, then I may feel the same way.

I totally get what you mean by it seeming more like gay sex, squirrel. I find it hard to consider any male who'd want to have sex with a preop TS as anything but creepy. Creepy is not a turnon for me! Smile

Sammie, I don't get your view at all. I've been really in love with girls before, and still found sex to be extremely awkward, so I think body parts DO play a role here. At least for me. Then again, maybe I should be glad it was always awkward, otherwise I'd likely be married by now. Ewww. That's Grosser than sex as a "man".

(30-08-2014, 01:23 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Oh Eva, you didn't make me cry honey! Thoughts about what's between my legs did! LOL I can see where you are coming from. If mine didn't make me sad and gross me out, then I may feel the same way.

I totally get what you mean by it seeming more like gay sex, squirrel. I find it hard to consider any male who'd want to have sex with a preop TS as anything but creepy. Creepy is not a turnon for me! Smile

Sammie, I don't get your view at all. I've been really in love with girls before, and still found sex to be extremely awkward, so I think body parts DO play a role here. At least for me. Then again, maybe I should be glad it was always awkward, otherwise I'd likely be married by now. Ewww. That's Grosser than sex as a "man".

Sarah, I get that, and I know you well enough to understand.
I imagine for some of us, the bits may play a role, but, as you know by now, I am a total romantic.
I refuse to be cynical about this area.
I believe there is a right person for all of us, and probably more than one.
I sincerely and respectfully submit that loving someone is only part of the total equation. It is also about feeling ( and knowing) that the same love is coming back from the other side. And I say this knowing full well you understand my definition of love to mean it as a verb as much and perhaps more so than a simple feeling. Truly loving another person is way more complex and in a whole other category than "loving" anything else.
At least, that is my story, and I am sticking to it. lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon