Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The blurred line between fetishists and transsexuals

(29-08-2014, 11:48 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Heck, there are a fair number of cis females who cannot climax through vaginal penetration...just saying...Rolleyes
Sex, or rather, making love, is about so much more than what bits you have. It is about emotion, trust, caring and imagination far more, I believe, than about any simple physical sensation. At least it always has been for me.

I've been looking at this thread and thinking that it is a 'must post' one for me. But now Sammie has said the most important part of what I wanted to say. Making love is not just about reaching a climax. I found that too much concentration on that one thing can damage the whole experience for both parties, and some women in particular even say that it is better without. Be that as may, I haven't reached a climax for nearly five years, but that was only ever just a part of it, and it was only while I was struggling to get 'over the top' that our lovemaking really suffered. My O&O would certainly prefer that I used my own spigot rather than a facsimile, and is now having some difficulty in coming to terms with my real gender identity, but I'm hopeful that we're working through this, and things on the lovemaking front are certainly much better than they were in the dark days five years ago. Certainly I live in hope of one day reaching a true female type climax, but we're not there yet, and perhaps never will be.

To again quote the poet Billy (Wordsworth this tme):

Though nothing can bring back the hour
Of splendour in the grass, of glory in the flower;
We will grieve not, rather find
Strength in what remains behind

(30-08-2014, 02:04 AM)AnnieBL Wrote:  
(29-08-2014, 11:48 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Heck, there are a fair number of cis females who cannot climax through vaginal penetration...just saying...Rolleyes
Sex, or rather, making love, is about so much more than what bits you have. It is about emotion, trust, caring and imagination far more, I believe, than about any simple physical sensation. At least it always has been for me.

I've been looking at this thread and thinking that it is a 'must post' one for me. But now Sammie has said the most important part of what I wanted to say. Making love is not just about reaching a climax. I found that too much concentration on that one thing can damage the whole experience for both parties, and some women in particular even say that it is better without. Be that as may, I haven't reached a climax for nearly five years, but that was only ever just a part of it, and it was only while I was struggling to get 'over the top' that our lovemaking really suffered. My O&O would certainly prefer that I used my own spigot rather than a facsimile, and is now having some difficulty in coming to terms with my real gender identity, but I'm hopeful that we're working through this, and things on the lovemaking front are certainly much better than they were in the dark days five years ago. Certainly I live in hope of one day reaching a true female type climax, but we're not there yet, and perhaps never will be.

To again quote the poet Billy (Wordsworth this tme):

Though nothing can bring back the hour
Of splendour in the grass, of glory in the flower;
We will grieve not, rather find
Strength in what remains behind

I think we have more in common than a love of good scotch, Annie. Love you, Sis.Smile

Quote:For some, it seems idea of being treated as a woman really excites them in a sexual way. Their focus is usually about how guys relate to them or how sex after SRS will feel. Of course, every TG certainly thinks of these things...but the way some act about it makes it seem like a degradation/sissy fetish. As in, women are the weaker sex, so to take on the role of a girl gives one a rush. The more excited by this prospect a person is, the more of an act the whole thing becomes. Like oh I'm so girly so I don't know anything "manly". Instead of being themselves, theyre deliberately trying to act in some stereotypical female way. I find it a little insulting to women tbh lol.

OK more on this because Ive been doing some DEEP thinking on this and how I relate to it lately.... Im under the impression that you dont understand "women" who think this way???

Lets say you were born a male who always had a hidden feminine side he ALWAYS battled with but was somewhat successful at it and at times even enjoyed being male.... He never really was comfortable in the role but WTF he's male so be a damn "man" dammit... He buried 'HER" at a young age and set out to prove to himself and the world that he was a "real man"... Thats what the world expected of him and rewarded him for... So while SHE was always there HE was running the show....

Of course when we get to things you cant really fake like gender identity, sexuality and the true essence of manliness (OMG I know, EW gross!!! LOL) There is a major internal conflict with HER... You see I used to think everyone felt like me but in time realized I was wrong on that when I could never really identify with men and the way they felt and acted...
But you do what you must do to make it in the world and the world you know is a mans world and you are a male....

For some there always was a "sissy fetish" So what does that mean really??? We'll Id say someone who identifies as a 'sissy" in private and is even sexually excited by the thought of it would be an effeminate male right??? Maybe even a "gay" male... (though there are "sissys" that say they dont like men at all)... Definitely not really a "woman" or a "True TS" or whatever right???

Well guess what we are all born "male" and some are able to cope with that "better" to one degree or another... Until they CANT anymore that is... Thats what I think the typical late transitioner goes through....

So is it more "fake" when he finally lets her take over??? Maybe, Id say its definitely harder and a much longer road the more SHE let HIM run the show in the first place...

So does that make for instance the former Navy Seal who served with honor as a man (or any other TS that had apparent success as a "man" before transition) who decides to then successfully go all out as a woman any less of a "woman" that the bio male who never even tried at all to cope with being born male and always just rejected the whole idea???

I donno, personally Ive never truly understood the later at all but we all have our own perspective...

So lets say "sissy" is finally in charge.... Well things that were always forbidden are now new and exciting.... Of course SHE is delighted to finally be treated and respected for once as a woman... SHE never really understood guys as a guy and now SHE can relate to them as herself and its empowering and liberating...

True SHE might start out going overboard and over the top fem... But I dont think its an insult to women just a natural reaction to being repressed for so long and finally free... I think for most and especially those who have real women helping them that doesnt last long though... Especially when the influence of T is removed and E takes over.....

Some girls like me start out letting HER out with accepting kinky women though and for a time really do think they are "lesbians" or mostly so and just a little BI and are repulsed by and afraid of guys but thats just denial a lot of the time I thinkWink Also just rational fear of men in such a new vulnerable role... So in a sense it is "fake" because SHE hasnt truly accepted herself YETWink

From my perspective most women have and want sex with men and they nearly all at some point want to be desirable to men... Some much more than others but Id think its just as much a part of a womans identity and self confidence as it is for guys wanting to be desirable to the girls...

For a "new girl" getting to the point that SHE can actually pick up men at a cis bar (she lets them "pick her up") going undetected as a woman live and in person I cant imagine anything more empowering and affirming than that....

Thats actually been my personal experience for the last two weekends in a row and they both had no problem with me after I told them and I do believe really did not know when I told them... The first one said he had suspicions due to my voice but really wasnt sure at first... The next one truly didnt know at all until I told him I can tell by his reaction... Lets just say they both also claimed to be "straight guys".... Well they arent any more Tongue

Do enough of that and the thrill wears off quick though.... Especially when you start with guys that just want you because your a "tranny" even if they do treat you like a woman.... That did help me gain confidence and put me totally at ease around men though Wink

When I did finally start to attract straight guys live and in person rather than just hooking up after meeting online I must admit It REALLY made me want those bits GONE more than ever.... I DO LIKE the idea of having the option of going stealth...

So Im saying that for some I think like me things can change A LOT as things move alongWink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon