Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

WHERE DID THEY GO?????

Just finished my first week with Swanson's BO and my skin feels more smooth, lost 1" off my waist, gained 1and 1/2" on my hips. My areol look larger but not anything to report on boobs other than a bit puffy. The weird thing is that this morning my bedonkey donks are GONE!!! Feels like 2 raisins in a bag, so weird........anyone else have this happen?????

(27-08-2014, 01:15 PM)alyssa_c Wrote:  Just finished my first week with Swanson's BO and my skin feels more smooth, lost 1" off my waist, gained 1and 1/2" on my hips. My areol look larger but not anything to report on boobs other than a bit puffy. The weird thing is that this morning my bedonkey donks are GONE!!! Feels like 2 raisins in a bag, so weird........anyone else have this happen?????

same here, but it only lasted a day then they came back the next.

expect them to be permanently smaller after 6 months of use (estimated)

I took BO before ordering PM as it was very much more cost efficient and had read across the board it is almost as powerful if not AS powerful as pm. Anyways. I took 8 pills a day...unsure of the dose recommended and I'm a bit impulsive so I just figured 2 in the morning, 2 at noon, 2 at dinner and 2 before bed. Anyways... I took my first bottle and being naive was more focused on breasts than my other areas. My testicles went from easily the size of strawberries to the size of about pennies. My fluids became clearer although function was just fine. But the fluid scared me cause I would like kids one day. Sadly its been a few months since i've touched bo and am not just back on pm and in the between time testes barely got any bigger if at all and the fluid has remained fairly clear though i noticed with zinc and stinging nettle it does improve but only if you take it regularly....

Long story short...BO will shrink your tests and it will cause other things as well so if you want things in the long run beware and be careful. Breasts are a beautiful thing to have for us who desire them enough to be able to take on the task of growing them and the consequences that may come with them in terms of relationships and such. But they also come with a good sized price on your "goods" and other things you may want to keep in tact.

I agree totally I used PM for a while with some positive results until I took a break and when I returned to PM I found next to no growth what so ever?
I am now trying BO swansons and after a week I feel softer skin and more sensitive nipples but shrinkage of the testicles and soft erections so I assume this is not uncommon?
I only take 2 tablets a day for now any way??

Yes I agree bo dose change you. I'v noticed shrinkage, and erections not as long. I take Swanson raw ovarian, 8 a day, two months. My nipples are much more soft, and get hard when its cold. Bo is not just going to grow boobs as you guys have said, it will make you a female in more ways then one.

Not sure rather it is my other medical problem, but same thing happened to me, but I think it was either SP or Red Clover that did it to me.

I've been taking Solaray Female Caps and my testicles and penis have shrunk alot. Which makes it easier to cross your legs (Lol!). It feels great not having all that excess junk hanging there. I do need more foreplay, (like females) and my orgasms feel sooooo much better than before, heavier breathing and alot more vocal too. No lasting erections of any kind (love that too! and so does my female partner! really is like girl on girl action!) My breasts, nipples and areolas are larger as well as a larger butt and thighs. This has taken about two months at 8 pills per day. Also, following a female exercise routine for chest, abs, butt and legs. It has put me in a better mood, more female characteristics like doing hair, nails, shopping especially for heels, jewelry etc... Loving it! H's and K's!

I also took Solaray Female Caps for almost a month before getting diagnosed with leukemia. But when I was on them, I felt amazing with softer skin, sensitive nipples and "puffier" breast tissue. I have always love to shop for shoes. Not sure if I'll resume the regimen once my treatment is complete. But I will say I miss the way I felt when I was taking them. I would love to hear about your progress on these caps. Please pm me.

OMG. For a second, I thought OP was referring to the butt and started to fret. I'm thinking of giving BO another try but really dont want to lose the butt.

Yeah, I read that BO is supposed to shrink your testicles and even lead to permanent sterility? I think I was looking up BO and infertility and found a bunch of stuff about BO for males. You sex life is also impacted by it, although I've also read that BO works wonders for growing male boobies Smile

But the other stuff sounds serious and like something you should do only if you're cool with being a woman forever. I'm going to look around and see where I read it...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon