Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My PM results

Hi all, i have been browsing the forums for quite a while now and finally made the decision in 2012 to start taking PM. Like many here I had a few stop/starts but have been taking PM regular since Spring 2013 and have been working away from home since the Autumn. Initially I missed my usual sessions of wearing a bra and forms when at home for the day but gradually got used to not dressing although I never even considered stopping taking PM, it is just my daily routine.
Have been home for a couple of days now and while unpacking this morning opened a drawer, there right on top was my favourite bra - of course the old desires came flooding back.

It was just as if I had never been away, off with my top, slip bra over my arms and lean forward slightly as I expertly fastened the back. Taking my forms from the drawer I wandered over to the mirror and was shocked to see how nicely I was filling my bra without needing the forms. The changes must have been so slow that I hadn't noticed just how well PM is working for me. The days of being able to wear just a bra unnoticed under male clothes are gone for good - and I love it.

Welcome home Allison, yes I mean to your home and our community home.

It is amazing how the PM growth sneaks up on you, months of anxiousness where it appears nothing is happening, then WHAM the mirror says take a load of this Big Grin

The more growth the happier I become, MDW however would not agree. I went to a transgender shop yesterday in Manchester (UK) for the first time in drab unfortunately. The woman behind the counter immediately commented " are those your own breasts"? and I thought they were well concealed. So I fully understand how you feel about yours. Great isn't it ?

Welcome dear sister,

Love
Heather X

hi Allison, I'm just starting my PM and your story encourages me so much.
I plan on just PM as well, although I might add Saw Palmetto, but I think my T is so low anyway I won't need it.
Anyway, keep us posted.

Reishi is probably a better bet than SP for DHT lowering. It has no undesirable side effects and increases lifespan in mice. There are several Reishi posts in this thread from #280 to #294.

SP has a reputation for weight gain in the thighs and cellulite. That thread also mentions that fenugreek goes well with PM.

Here's a chart depicting Abi's day-by-day cycling of PM, FG, estradiol, and progesterone cream. Her obsessiveness has made her one of my heroes.

(28-08-2014, 11:39 PM)elainecd Wrote:  hi Allison, I'm just starting my PM and your story encourages me so much.
I plan on just PM as well, although I might add Saw Palmetto, but I think my T is so low anyway I won't need it.
Anyway, keep us posted.

Hi Elaine, thank you for your kind remarks. Not too sure on the other things you mention but PM has certainly worked well for me. Hope you get the results you are getting for. Best wishes Allison

[quote='Heather-H' pid='129591' dateline='1409224924']
Welcome home Allison, yes I mean to your home and our community home.

It is amazing how the PM growth sneaks up on you, months of anxiousness where it appears nothing is happening, then WHAM the mirror says take a load of this Big Grin

The more growth the happier I become, MDW however would not agree. I went to a transgender shop yesterday in Manchester (UK) for the first time in drab unfortunately. The woman behind the counter immediately commented " are those your own breasts"? and I thought they were well concealed. So I fully understand how you feel about yours. Great isn't it ?

Welcome dear sister,

Love
Heather X

Hi Heather
hadn't really been keeping an eye on developments and have probably developed a little further than I had planned originally as I have no plans to transition.

I was so surprised to read about your shopping trip as today as I had a similar experience to you when shopping in the lingerie department of M&S last Friday, while browsing the assistant asked if I needed any help or wanted try anything on. Having read fantasy stories covering this before I never believed that it ever happens in reality.
Turned out that what gave the game away was that she had noticed me in the store a couple of times buying random sized bras (none of which fitted)

Hi Heather
hadn't really been keeping an eye on developments and have probably developed a little further than I had planned originally as I have no plans to transition.

I was so surprised to read about your shopping trip as today as I had a similar experience to you when shopping in the lingerie department of M&S last Friday, while browsing the assistant asked if I needed any help or wanted try anything on. Having read fantasy stories covering this before I never believed that it ever happens in reality.
Turned out that what gave the game away was that she had noticed me in the store a couple of times buying random sized bras (none of which fitted)

(01-09-2014, 01:30 PM)justallison Wrote:  Hi Heather

Allison,
Yes bra buying is a little hit and miss for me too Blush I am very comfortable with a 38B and fill the cups without course to padding or 'chicken fillets' ! I will be happy to reach a 'C' or better still a 'D' but at the rate I am progressing the C may take another year or two.
I was in M&S myself yesterday collecting my new Maxi skirt and a top. I do like shopping there and sometimes they have some great offers. Funnily enough I may be back there today or in the morning to buy a 'balconet' bra. Ideally I would like to ask for a fitting appointment (I have no shame) if only to confirm I am buying the correct size for myself.
I am well known in Boots cosmetic dept and they are super, I also frequent Matalan quite a lot for various items of female clothing. They too are aware of my circumstances and offer assistance. So keep it up dear sister you are helping the cause but most importantly Allison.

Take care dear sister

Hugs
Heather

(29-08-2014, 08:59 AM)Candace Wrote:  Reishi is probably a better bet than SP for DHT lowering. It has no undesirable side effects and increases lifespan in mice. There are several Reishi posts in this thread from #280 to #294.

SP has a reputation for weight gain in the thighs and cellulite. That thread also mentions that fenugreek goes well with PM.

Here's a chart depicting Abi's day-by-day cycling of PM, FG, estradiol, and progesterone cream. Her obsessiveness has made her one of my heroes.

I came across this as well while reading through Abi's plan. The whole thread was fantastic and quite inspiring. However, does anyone know what the comparable dosages of PM would be in capsule form ? Also would not taking EV cause you to make up the difference by adding more PM or would you add another herb ??

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon