Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Herbs and BO dosages

Hello everyone.

I am new to NBE and new to Herbs and BO. There seems to be a lot of contradictory information, that is quite confusing to a newbie such as myself. I started out tacking Herbal remedies like Phytoestrogens, but I was disappointed at the progress and prices of health food outlets. After doing some more reading I found out about BO. I purchased two bottles of Swanson as it was recommended on another forum and I was pleasantly surprised at how affordable it was. This is my second week on BO, but the first week I was also taking Saw Palmetto thinking it would decrease the testosterone as well. Then I read I need my Testosterone for the conversion process to estrogen, so I stopped taking them two days ago. Now I started with 4 pill a day, two and two. Then reading here i saw some taking as many as 10, whew, thats seems excessive. so being rather thickish I ramped up to 8. 4 in the am, 2 in late afternoon, than 2 before bed. so fart some redness and tenderness with some firming so far. I am excited that there seems to be progress finally! anyways I wont ramble too much more and want to say thanks for the great forum, and HI!

oh and any info, words of encouragement or a quick Hi, is greatly appreciated =)

Update:

Well it's been 4 weeks and a few days since I have started.I didn't get any feed back on the SW so I mix it in when I feel maybe it's needed. There are a few changes I've noticed like a definite heaviness. and the little chest hair I have, has slowed it's growth down considerably. Other than that, not much happening...

some feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Sadly, I don't have feedback but I was on BO and loved it! I'm now trying out placenta. I started at 2 a day and ended at 10 or 12, I don't recall. I had much more success with the higher dose. I am female so I'm not sure if that matters.

be sure your body temp is above 98.2 or your body will not convert the BO properly.

Good luck and keep on, keepin' on.

(29-09-2014, 05:11 AM)NattyTooty Wrote:  Sadly, I don't have feedback but I was on BO and loved it! I'm now trying out placenta. I started at 2 a day and ended at 10 or 12, I don't recall. I had much more success with the higher dose. I am female so I'm not sure if that matters.

be sure your body temp is above 98.2 or your body will not convert the BO properly.

Good luck and keep on, keepin' on.

lol thanks I will.

I am going to have to reduce the BO intake as swansons has raised the price of shipping on amazon. they also rased the BO price 50 cents which is understandable, but they doubled the shipping, per bottle. Oh well...

(21-10-2014, 05:41 PM)topsy Wrote:  I am going to have to reduce the BO intake as swansons has raised the price of shipping on amazon. they also rased the BO price 50 cents which is understandable, but they doubled the shipping, per bottle. Oh well...

On Swansons web site, they have the BO on sale right now. If your in the US, it looks like its $5.00 shipping no matter how many bottles you order.

sweet, thanks a bunch Tongue

On ebay you can get free shipping and a much better price for swanson BO

A little update...

BO had stalled, after 9 bottles I wasn't feeling anything at 8 pills daily. So I thought I'd give it one more go, and added raw female capsules. so now at 1 RF and 3 BO twice to 3 times a day depending on mood, etc. I am definatly feeling more movement. Tingly, heavier in the breast area with almost constant nipple hardness. some mood changes but not a lot. I will keep you all posted =)

T.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon