Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

endocrinologist for breast loss?

does anyone know if seeing an endocrinologist would benefit random weight loss in the breast area? im thinking maybe I lack estrogen or progesterone Huh

any input is much appreciated!!

An endocrinologist should know about nutritional or pharmacological effects, but many physicians don't believe in that.

" if seeing an endocrinologist would benefit random weight loss in the breast area?" Can you rephrase what you meant by this, it is rather vague, and can be interpreted in several ways. Are you trying to lose weight there, or are you concerned because you lost weight there already?

(31-08-2014, 04:41 AM)lovely11 Wrote:  An endocrinologist should know about nutritional or pharmacological effects, but many physicians don't believe in that.

" if seeing an endocrinologist would benefit random weight loss in the breast area?" Can you rephrase what you meant by this, it is rather vague, and can be interpreted in several ways. Are you trying to lose weight there, or are you concerned because you lost weight there already?

Hey, I am sorry for the late reply-- I had my computer in storage because I moved.

Sorry for being vague ^^; What I meant was is that I had a huge random weight loss without any change in diet or life style, it was totally unexplained and is it the reason I am on this site. The size of my chest completely changed and I went from a C/D to a small B-- and because my chest was on the larger side, that change in my weight made them feel empty and changed the over all look of them- they werent firm or big anymore. But I wasnt trying to lose weight-- I thought it might be something with my hormones, I thought and endo might be able to help me with that.

It could be tapeworm. You can try black walnut, or eat a lot of pumpkin seeds, or pineapple. Caffeine also promotes weight loss. This is if you meant you lost weight all over your body.

If you just meant your breast area, then you might want to look at this thread thread - herbal breast reduction research.

NBE Guide: biology, endocrinology, herbs, nutrition should also help.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon