Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

ideal body?

(01-09-2014, 01:09 PM)peggy Wrote:  Haha thanks. Tongue I just need more boobs and a rounder booty, then I will feel better. Smile

yes! good luck Smile

(01-09-2014, 03:05 PM)wizzness Wrote:  
(01-09-2014, 12:25 PM)bluepink Wrote:  
(01-09-2014, 12:09 PM)wizzness Wrote:  My Height 168cm, so ideally I'd apparently be:
Chest: Height x 0.53=89.04
Waist: Height x 0.37=62.16
Hip: Height x 0.55=92.4
Thigh: Height x 0.32=53.76
Calves: should be between 28cm to 34cm.

In reality I am:
Chest:86.3
Waist:66
Hip:96
Thigh:55
Calves:37

Sad about my waist as it's always been very much smaller than average but it's still not too bad I guess. And looks like I have big calves! But otherwise this makes me pretty smug haha. I'd like to see what this idea of 'ideal' would actually look like irl.

hey! thanks for reply^^
BTW i love your hip! Smile i guess a little more on the bust area and you are really perfect! Smile as for me, you have a nice butt so the lower part looks ok and don't have to worry about your calves,..
and.. about me,... i have a long way to go to get that ideal body they're talking about since i need to add some meat in every part of me haha
me too, i'd like to see that "ideal" bodyBig Grin

Looks like you're pretty darn close, too, though! Just the bust is a bit smaller. So lucky with the waist/hip ratio though! Hope mine shrinks down a bit now I'm back on the hormones...but not at the expense of the rest haha. And I'm not worried about my calves, I think they look fine and it's mainly muscle from ballet.

im close? oh thank you for a motivation booster haha, i really need it Big Grin
i think fat brushing will do some help for smaller waist plus bigger bust? Smile good thing you have something to transfer Smile i wish fat brushing would work for me but i don't have anything to transfer Sad muscle means hard work,... Big Grin i guess you really did a good job^^

(01-09-2014, 07:42 PM)wishinandhopin Wrote:  I stand 170.18 cm tall.

Ideal:
Chest: 90.19 (that's only about 1/2 inch more, but my goal is bigger)
Waist: 62.96
Hip: 93.6
Thigh: 54.45

Actual:
Chest: 88.9
Waist: 66.04 (the "perfect" waist for me looks to be 1 inch less)
Hip: 92.71
Thigh: 53.34ish

It looks like I just want to bump up my chest (duh), lose an inch off my waist and bump up my booty/hip a half inch more. Working on all of that.

hey! you too,... you're almost perfect Smile
i think with hard work you'll get that i deal body in a month ^^
i love your height Smile i can imagine a really attractive figure of you after getting the bust size you wanted! good luck^^

(02-09-2014, 01:01 AM)Hayuhi Wrote:  Hmm...this might be wrong for shorties like me, or I am too close to be perfect, which is not true or I wouldn't be here...

So here is mine
Height 151

Chest:80
Waist: 56
Hip:83[/i]
Thighs:48

Here is mine
Chest:77.5-78
Waist:63.5 ( it will be scary to have thiner waist, I am already too skinny)
Hip:84 ( I have small hips and butt so this has to be off)
Thighs:48
Calves:31

hey hayuhi Smile yes, it is kinda scary to have that 56cm waistline haha,... that is my measurement and people make fun of it cos it is actually looks like less than 20" Sad
but you know, a small waist sometimes give an illusion of bigger hips and butt^^

Oops, sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your or others feelings with skinnier waistWink yes, I agree it gives you an illusion of a bigger butt, but I will keep on working making the rest bigger instead of making my waist smaller, it is only 25" right now!

my ideal body would be someone else'sTongue

(02-09-2014, 05:05 AM)bluepink Wrote:  hey! you too,... you're almost perfect Smile
i think with hard work you'll get that i deal body in a month ^^
i love your height Smile i can imagine a really attractive figure of you after getting the bust size you wanted! good luck^^

Aww, you're too sweet! I admit that other than my boobies I am pretty darn satisfied with my bod.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon