Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Selling my New Growth NBE Kit

I'm selling my New Growth NBE kit. Brand new, never used! This is the first of its kind. It was developed by Eric Duchaine, a Naturopathic Doctor in Canada who actually sees clients who want to enlarge their breasts naturally! Check out the website at http://new-growth.org/ for more information. This system uses a multi-faceted approach to breast enlargement: Herbal capsules, homeopathic complex spray, an audio CD with visualization exercises, a shiatsu laser that works similar to acupuncture to stimulate breast growth, massage oil, Pueraria Mirifica spray and pills to be used for 30 days before beginning the program, and a full instruction manual. I am having to sell this because of a prescription medication I take, but I will make sure the next owner of this has all the support from Mr. Duchaine as they begin this program. You can grow 1-3 cup sizes in 16 weeks and its permanent. Everything takes about 30 minutes a day. I would think the results could be more dramatic and accelerated if combined with a pump like Noogleberry or Brava. You will need to purchase progesterone cream and oil or lotion to mix with the massage liquid. I paid $400 for this kit, but will sell it for $200. I can only ship to addressed in the USA and will take Paypal. Please email me at bikinibrunette83@yahoo.com if interested. Thanks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I'm selling my New Growth NBE kit. Can be used by males too! Brand new, never used! This is the first of its kind. It was developed by Eric Duchaine, a Naturopathic Doctor in Canada who actually sees clients who want to enlarge their breasts naturally! Check out the website at http://new-growth.org/ for more information. This system uses a multi-faceted approach to breast enlargement: Herbal capsules, homeopathic complex spray, an audio CD with visualization exercises, a shiatsu laser that works similar to acupuncture to stimulate breast growth, massage oil, Pueraria Mirifica spray and pills to be used for 30 days before beginning the program, and a full instruction manual. I am having to sell this because of a prescription medication I take, but I will make sure the next owner of this has all the support from Mr. Duchaine as they begin this program. You can grow 1-3 cup sizes in 16 weeks and its permanent. Everything takes about 30 minutes a day. I would think the results could be more dramatic and accelerated if combined with a pump like Noogleberry or Brava. You will need to purchase progesterone cream and oil or lotion to mix with the massage liquid. I paid $400 for this kit, but will sell it for $200. I can only ship to addressed in the USA and will take Paypal. Please email me at bikinibrunette83@yahoo.com if interested. Thanks!

I spoke with Mr. Duchaine and found out that this can be used by males too!

I still have this available for purchase and desperately need to sell it! Please check out http://new-growth.org/ for before and after pictures! I will personally make sure the new owner has the full support and help from Eric Duchaine that I received. I'm so disappointed that I won't be able to use this kit, but I know the results will be fantastic for whoever buys it!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon