Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

One week on BO and no results

So I have been taking Solaray Female Caps for a week and no results to report. Thought I would give it a break to see if things change but as of now, now changes physically or mentally. Trying to take this very carefully. Does anyone know the first symptoms or changes on BO?

Hi Erin.
One week is too short to see results. I heard from other on BO it would take about 3 cycles to see noticeable results.
Good luck!

Hello, BO takes time to begin it's job. Here's a quick background on BO.

BO works in men by starting aromatization. The process of turning Testosterone into Estrogen. Not fragrances. Wink
Anyway PM and other Herbs work quicker due to the fact that they supply their own type of estrogen called phyto-estrogens. BO works more completely than herbs, but it takes longer. It is essentially putting your body into a second puberty.

This process doesn't happen overnight. I personally have been on BO for a little over a month now and have just started feeling and seeing small results. There are also other factors to take into consideration with BO such as body temp. You body temp needs to be around 98.2 degrees for this to work more effectively because that is the ideal temp for your liver to produce the right enzymes.

If you check your body temp a couple times a day and find it is low try adding L-Tyrosine. This is a natural supplement to help raise your body temp. Also adding kelp to your plan is supposed to help because it contains Iodine which people don't get enough of now days. Iodine is needed by your thyroid to help keep it at optimal levels.

Hope all of this info helps.

I agree with the others. BO is a long, slow process. You won't even get the instant swelling some girls see on herbs. Check out my program thread, I updated it yesterday. That's 8 months of BO and noogling. It certainly isn't overnight, but from the research I've done it's pretty much permanent growth.

Edited to add:
Woops, I didn't realize I was in the males section! It's still a slow process, but my results will probably be completely different from yours. So sorry!

Thanks for the info, everyone. The BO I am taking also has bovine uterus, bovine mammary and bovine pituitary. Not sure about dosage but I am taking enough BO to match Swanson users. As far as body temp goes, I am consistantly around 99.2. Is that too high?

actually yes 99.2 is too high. Your body temp should be in the 98.2-98.6 range. You should do some research and see what can help lower your body temp. Good Luck with your program.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon