Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Va-jay-jay Smell Questions

Quote:woww!!!! best advice ever thank you so much Bambii xoxoxo i'm going to add this info into my to-do book!!! =D

can i do this even when i don't have an infection/not on my period, or is it best to do it JUST when you have an infection/period?????

i read when your body is too acidic, its good for cancer growth.. my ex's grandpa had cancer & they said his blood was very acidic, and he would eat tons of alkaline-foods to try and beat the cancer (RIP PaPa he was a very great humble man...)

so I'm wondering.. will making your vagina acidic be a bad thing..or is that only when your blood is acidic?

thank you once again for your lovely help!!!!!!! xoxoxox

No problem girl glad I could help!! Yeast in the vagina will grow when it is not quite acidic enough, so your blood which is more alkaline will change you vagina pH and a man's fluids can as well, their cum is more basic than the climate of a vagina needs. If you want to use one of these methods when you don't have an infection or your period, you could after a bath but I'd only leave it in for a few hours, not all night, but you know your body better than anyone else so use your judgement and listen to your body Smile

You do want your blood to be more alkaline, and eating a healthy diet to keep your body more alkaline will in turn help your vagina to function it's best and keep a proper pH level all on its own. It's kind of funny because many fruits, like oranges and apples, are acidic in nature but once they go through your liver they contribute to the alkalinity of your body.

Okay i don't want to bother you, but you seem extremely knowledgeable in this area!!! =]]

i realized now, that wen i used to have sex (no bf right now, I'm abstinent, just focusing on myself/my health!!!) & a guy would ejaculate in me, i tended to smell different a couple days later, even after taking a shower right after sex... guessing that changed my pH...

you said orange & apples are acidic, but become alkaline in your body...
i heard that eating citrus/acidic fruits, such as orange, mangoes, etc. make your vagina smell & "taste" good.. do u believe this???? do u believe any foods make the vagina taste "sweet"er lol

thank youuuuu Bambii xoxoxox

I believe it!! Especially pineapple, & the fruits do the same for guys it will make them taste sweeter too apparently. The natural fruit sugars will do that, but refined sugars will have an opposite effect - they are no good for your body and thus no good for your vajayjay. But yea fruit I think would definitely make you sweeter! I've never tested this before though

(16-09-2014, 01:25 AM)Bambii Wrote:  I believe it!! Especially pineapple, & the fruits do the same for guys it will make them taste sweeter too apparently. The natural fruit sugars will do that, but refined sugars will have an opposite effect - they are no good for your body and thus no good for your vajayjay. But yea fruit I think would definitely make you sweeter! I've never tested this before though

thank yewwww =D

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon