Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

just started BO

Hi! I just started my bovine ovary regiment and I just wanted to say I'm so excited to see what happens. Im 29 so hopefully itll do wonders.. I am unsure though since I already have a low T baseline will I need to add a supplement to get the ball rolling?

Thanks!

Oh side note, I'm taking 10 capsules of Swanson BO
5 am
5 pm

Has anyone been working out while on BO? Did it make you feel extra sore?
Wink 

One more question..
What is a good sign you are taking too high of a BO dose? I'm taking 5/5.
After taking it I can feel it going through my system (high metabolism) I have never been high but I can tell it feels like I took a drug. Just very calming and off Wink

I will try and answer your questions as best I can I have only been on BO for a month.

BO basically sets your body through a second puberty. With all of the changes that occur your body get's taxed and you can end up sore in weird places with out working out. I think this has something to do with lack of calcium intake. I believe I read something about that somewhere.

As for about too high a dose.... You should start low and go up a little at a time because BO becomes less effective if you take too much. Doses vary per person. I only take 3 swansons in the morning and at night. I am 6' 1" so not sure if doses are based on size but that's working for me. Also BO takes awhile to do anything. I have been on it for about a month and have just started to get results. Results again vary by person though.

Hope I have helped a little. Good luck!

Hi Destiny! Thank you for responding. I am 6ft as well so its up in the air regards dosage. Hopefully this thread will document enough:
Started BO on Sept 5 2014 at 5 caps am &
As I am taking these I am also doing the Shaun T Focus T25 Beta workouts (hard stuff) so my metabolism is already high. I started out at 246 lbs and I have lost 3 lbs since friday.
Effects were immediate within 2 days, the usual puffy nipple and weighty breast (have gyno so I'm more developed than starting out)
Once I get home I'll provide measurements to help track and assist future BO users.

New Title: Lori's BO Case Study

Had what I would believe to be a estrogen induced dream. Its somewhat vague now and I'm not sure what led to the dream but in it I was swaddling an infant and rocking the babe to sleep.
Whenever I recall the dream I feel at ease and wishing I had a baby..
Is this the start?

Iv been a member on here for a bit, love the posts. This my first post!!! I've been on bo for about two months, all I can say is wow. My boobs have grown bit. I feel very feminine. It's effecting my man hood a lot now. I guess That's the price of becoming a true woman! The progress was slow at first. Never did I think about srs until now. I think the estrogen is in full effect. I take 4 a day.

I just start BO for a week, have not feel anything yet[/u]

I have had some success with BO i figure ill run a full 3 months then take a break and see how things pan out i have pics in the pictures section :-)

(27-10-2014, 09:47 PM)johnnyboy7585 Wrote:  It's effecting my man hood a lot now.

in terms of impotence? shrinkage? sterility?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon