Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

just started BO

Just finish my first month on BO not too much to tell yet

(16-11-2014, 01:11 AM)ImWeird Wrote:  
(27-10-2014, 09:47 PM)johnnyboy7585 Wrote:  It's effecting my man hood a lot now.

in terms of impotence? shrinkage? sterility?

Shrinkage, and erections are much less often. My nipples are much bigger and get real hard now.

As the bo begins to change me, how do you other girls get off. For me orgasms take much longer. Its hard to keep an erection.

I feel my skin to definitely softer, I do not know if I image this but my hips to getting round and my waist line getting smaller, I also feel my body weight center shift to my butt sometime I have lost balance when I make quick move as before. but no obvious sign on breast development

I am take 3 am 3 pm and for a month now

(21-09-2014, 01:35 AM)lori_is_here Wrote:  Had what I would believe to be a estrogen induced dream. Its somewhat vague now and I'm not sure what led to the dream but in it I was swaddling an infant and rocking the babe to sleep.
Whenever I recall the dream I feel at ease and wishing I had a baby..
Is this the start?

I've experienced a similar dream even back when I was at 2 pills per day. It felt like an out-of-body experience but that's how I knew that the BO was affecting my brain and body.

(07-09-2014, 04:17 AM)lori_is_here Wrote:  Has anyone been working out while on BO? Did it make you feel extra sore?

no it did not make me feel extra sore but working out normally makes you feel sore if you hit new area's of muscles

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon