Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

new and VERY scared

umm 2 weeks of "additives" already a a cup. hardness under nipples. Thought id have time to reconsider

This is so neat. I love this.

Don't be scared to grow a pair!!! Tongue

im not anymore. This whole feeling is wonderful. Im changinging everyday....mentally im not the same. If this continues im going all the way with it.

I have felt like part of my brain that was raw and in agony and never functional, is now as it should be. Fits woth the whole in vitro feminized brain and estrogen receptors theory.

- JJ (Two mixed drinks, please forgive any spelling errors.)

OK I realize that maybe I grew "up top" very quickly. But now I've lost weight and my butt (formerly flat) and hips are filling out. My face is fuller and lips also. Now, you girls said 6 months is the point of no return. Im having a hard time hiding this. But now I dunno if I really want to.

But now my mind has changed even before my 2nd bottle of PM. Im filling a bra 36 B almost. I was at 38.

To make a long story short, my roommate walked in while I was concealing them. I might like guys now. Im thinking about really going full time. And talking seriously with doctor who "deal" with this.

I wont go into what happened with the roommate on this site.

Personally not being a genetic woman... I have no clue how a woman feels.... I just know that I want my body to look as feminine as my mind says its supposed to be! lol... You can grow your breasts but after a while there is no hiding them!

Well, I wish my PM worked that fast....lol.
Seems to be a lot of this lately....or is it just me.
7 full weeks of pM, last 5 on 2000mg a day...
my nipples are much larger, areolas barely starting to rise.
All the other stuff, not so much, I am down to 218 as of today though.

hello all Smile ive been taking pure pm 350mg capsules 2 in the morning 2 at night. first week soreness, later on hardness. growing in a short period of time. I have issues with life. which doesn't make me think twice about consuming pm in big or small amounts. later on when people start to notice? what will I say? ill just have to wing it..

my personal beliefs effect my life so much. example -reincarnation.. why the !@#% would god let me be born the wrong gender.

(09-10-2014, 04:44 PM)Karren Wrote:  Personally not being a genetic woman... I have no clue how a woman feels.... I just know that I want my body to look as feminine as my mind says its supposed to be!
So far, you're doing a pretty damn good job of it!! :-)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon