Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

seperate herb for growth breast

(08-09-2014, 03:18 PM)transgender newbie Wrote:  If I want to buy separate herbs for breast growth. is this what I want it:

Fenugreek-Prolactin stimulate, increases production of estrogen, phytoestrogen, adaptogen

Saw palmetto-DHT inhibiting effect, acts on progesterone receptors (causing a reduction in estrogen levels)

Fennel-Promotes milk production, nutrient rich for NBE growth, stimulates the growth of breast tissue

-----------------------------------------------------------------

male sex function:

Maca root-Abundant in amino acids, phytonutrients, healthy fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals, increase in energy and libido, adaptogen

or

Butea Superba

If I can just butt in for a moment Lotus.

Transgender newbie, If I can just give a small bit of advice. I started with a program very similar to what your are describing, before I found the NBE site. All I can say from my experience, is I wasted $$ and quite a few months of my time.

My suggestion to start would be the white peony extract ( via Amazon ) and the PM extract ( from Ainterol ) at a push you could swap out the PM extract for some PM based breast pills via amazon.

If you are going to have issues getting stuff sent via mail then maybe a trip to a few local health stores, and try to pick up some of the following common stocked items.

Red clover
Red Reishi
Pumpkin seed extract
Dandelion

Keep in mind Lotus is the sites expert in NBE.

my goal is really simple:

I want to get at 34 size breast and male sex function.

(12-09-2014, 02:17 AM)transgender newbie Wrote:  my goal is really simple:

Maca should help you keep your mojo going, at least for a few years. After that , ( from what I am reading through the forum ) the longer your on NBE the more chance you have of loosing function. Some say taking a rest from NBE once in a while will help. Keep in mind NBE is just a lower form of HRT, sometime down the road if you keep at it long enough, your going to loose some function.

(12-09-2014, 02:17 AM)transgender newbie Wrote:  my goal is really simple:

transgender newbie, (can I suggest a more descript name change?)

Actually that's not an impossible gaol, but it is difficult none the less. One action shuts the others action down to get growth, the result of THAT action causes atrophy and lowers the libido. Yes, there ways to keep the male function going, but it takes a lot more work. So the bottom line is that each goal (and yes, they should be kept separate) should take equal effort. Although herbs to keep male function should be keep to a minimum as to not interfere (hinder) with the herbs for breast growth. Maca could work, but I have doubts (it didn't work for me), everyone's different though. Testosterone in its free state will benefit both breast growth and male function.

Concerning the RC, either substitute it with fennel or cycle it in the after FG, keep in mind though, RC will do more to shut down male function then FG, Fennel, and PM. Btw, there was a animal study done years ago on the effects of RC causing sterility. Long term usage of RC could cause concern, one bottle of RC is doubtful. (I used 2 bottles and still had function, but what do I know).

Red Clover
http://nccam.nih.gov/health/redclover/ataglance.htm

Red clover
http://umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/herb/red-clover

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-308-RED%20CLOVER.aspx?activeIngredientId=308&activeIngredientName=RED%20CLOVER

The Effects of Red Clover on Fertility
http://www.livestrong.com/article/341174...fertility/

Janet dear, feel free to jump in anytime, I appreciate your advice. Wink

i am wondering if I can take raw female BO instead of bovine ovary.

the first month I am only 1 estrogenic herb, 1 anti-androgen source,1-progesterone source and 1 -prolactin source.

and the second month I will take all those included growth hormone. is that correct? or only growth hormone?

i am wondering if I can SP and WP at the same time with FG or Fennel or not.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon