Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

MY program....

SO this will be my program for the foreseeable future though it may flux as I am still trying to figure out the optimal dosage for me.

Right now I am taking 6 Swansons Bo tablets in the morning and 6 at night.

I am just about to start my 3rd month of BO and I must say when they said it is a marathon they weren't kidding. While I was on PM for a year you could feel that stuff kick in. With BO you don't. You just have to keep taking it and assuming it is working. I started my first 2 months taking 3 capsules in the morning and 3 again at night. I saw some slight results mainly with the skin of my nipples becoming almost velvety.

They are slightly more sensitive as well. Mainly to bounce. When I drive my forklift and hit bumps I feel it, and some days the rubbing of them on my shirt is distractedly itchy.

Now as for the breasts not much has changed and I may post a 2 month BO update in my picture update thread in the next 2 weeks. I don't think there's much to show....

Lastly as for my diet.... As some of you know I started out this year at 306lbs.

By eating right and cutting a lot of the junk crap out I am down to 285lbs. That might also be why my breasts haven't grown much. Who know's?

Well that's it for now I will try to update every month or if any big changes occur.

6x 250mg Swanson BO AM and PM
2x 350mg of Swanson L-Tyrosine.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon