Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New and Nervous

Good morning BN folks! My name is Steve and I am a 28 male who has no desire to transition or anything of that. I do love to wear bras and underwear more than boxers and not. Never been a sexual thing just more comfortable wearing them than male attire. Anyways...
I came across this page about a year ago and feel I have studied this site more than I did studying in school lol. I have finally decided to take the plunge. I ordered the PM package of 3 bottles and spray and am anxious to get started. I workout a lot and am fairly in shape. Not fat, nice muscles etc. But all my life I've wanted breasts of my own. I know I'll be stared at, mocked, etc when they become prominent, but I have taken the year to mentally prepare and accept who I am.
I am here to basically find friends, support (for I have a gf that I just started dating and unlike many on here I am in secret with it) and sense it will probably come to an end when the effects of PM take its course (function issues, feminization etc)
Hope to make friends with many of those I admire and inspired me to take these steps and hope to become a familiar face here and help those as I get deeper in to it as many of you have helped me in your posts.

Welcome aboard ImWeird! Thanks for chiming in and the synopsis of where you are and where you're going. I think you're being realistic about your GF. Prepare for the worst and hope for the best. I look forward to hearing your story unfold and helping if I can. Good to have you active!

Welcome to the fray!! Trying to walk the fine line between genders isn't easy but it can be fun!! lol

(20-09-2014, 06:11 PM)ImWeird Wrote:  Good morning BN folks! My name is Steve and I am a 28 male who has no desire to transition or anything of that. I do love to wear bras and underwear more than boxers and not. Never been a sexual thing just more comfortable wearing them than male attire. Anyways...
I came across this page about a year ago and feel I have studied this site more than I did studying in school lol. I have finally decided to take the plunge. I ordered the PM package of 3 bottles and spray and am anxious to get started. I workout a lot and am fairly in shape. Not fat, nice muscles etc. But all my life I've wanted breasts of my own. I know I'll be stared at, mocked, etc when they become prominent, but I have taken the year to mentally prepare and accept who I am.
I am here to basically find friends, support (for I have a gf that I just started dating and unlike many on here I am in secret with it) and sense it will probably come to an end when the effects of PM take its course (function issues, feminization etc)
Hope to make friends with many of those I admire and inspired me to take these steps and hope to become a familiar face here and help those as I get deeper in to it as many of you have helped me in your posts.

Welcome to the forum. I wouldnt get to worried aboit the effect just yet, ( for most of us), the effects of NBE could take months if not several years before your girl friend wonders what is going on. There are other herbs that will help keep Mr happy going, and taking breaks along the way will help. Quite a few males start to get some chest development as we age, so you won't look too far out of place, unless you develop really well. Sooner or later your proberbly going to have to tell the girlfriend. From my own experience, I would strongly sujest coming clean if the m word comes up. That will stop a whole lot more heart break down the road.

Thank you all so much for your replies it's nice to have a place to come where understanding and encouragement is presented opposed to so much others online who just see it as fetish and a place for their jollies.

My girlfriend is well a bit sheltered in the sex department. In a road trip moment we did a dirty question thing she found on her phone and her kinky was no where near my level and it really scared me to open up to her about my femininity. Well last night we had a very long talk. She kept pressuring me to tell her things I am hiding and I just did. Told her I have a huge female side and ego and hate a lot of the male stuff, clothes, body hair etc. And I want and plan to go back to how I was cause I don't want to repress any longer...Wearing womens under garments, bras, etc. Nothing like skirts and such but ya know...Told her I'd love to have my nails done even if its just my toes where no one sees especially with winter nearing (st louis, gets cold quick here). I the other day just shaved my legs and arms and she seemed off by it but didnt care over all, and now with this new found information her only response was "its a lot to take in and may take time, but i like you for you and want you for you and if thats who you are its who you are and it will just take time for me to adjust....can we take it slow and progress when I'm ready and promise I wont with hold you from you being you I just need time to adjust."

Not the response I expected at all! But so grateful to have a woman who is accepting and okay seeming with it. She wants to talk more in person about it and hopefully it goes equally well, im horrible with in person discussion on sensitive topics. But just so ecstatic about it and wanted to share

Oh that's so good to hear you got it out in the open! I was thinking you should earlier figured I'd welcome you first and make suggestions later. You did the right thing by getting it out in the open. It shows respect for her more than anything. It's not fair to her to get your hearts tangled up if ultimately, you're not the one for her. In the long run, you'll be better off to no matter what she chooses. She'll either love you as you are or you'll find someone who does.

I second Kari's comment, any hope at the relationship surviving all this is talking sooner rather than later about any GD/GID issues. Societity might put us in an unfair place with figuring out later than we'd like some of these issues, but it is only right to be open and honest with one's signifigant other as soon as is posible. Smile

- Jaded Jade

i haven't told her i want breasts but i feel i should take baby steps and not shoot bottle rockets to make explosions like hiroshima. I feel we will see how she deals with me wearing under garments and such and if its ok and goes well i will ease somehow in to wanting breasts, but i am already taking PM and such so idk if i will have time to tell her by the time they develop

(22-09-2014, 04:39 AM)ImWeird Wrote:  i haven't told her i want breasts but i feel i should take baby steps and not shoot bottle rockets to make explosions like hiroshima. I feel we will see how she deals with me wearing under garments and such and if its ok and goes well i will ease somehow in to wanting breasts, but i am already taking PM and such so idk if i will have time to tell her by the time they develop

Good for you, its better to get the ball rolling now. If she begins to feel weird or uncomfortable down the road, now is easier to part rather than later. These feeling never go away, if anything they get stronger.

Good luck.

Hello and nice to see you here.
If you have been lurking here a while like I did, you already
have learned enough to get a good start and the resources here
will let you fine tune things as you go.

I'm older and just wish I had the ability to go back to 28 for a "do over" knowing what I do now. I thought I HAD to be in a man's role mostly becasue that was society's norm back in the '70's. May I ask why you feel the need for a female relationship when obviously femme feelings are really strong in you. That could be a huge problem down the road

And as Janet says....they will only get stronger. How will you approach it with her when the subject isn't like now....."I like wearing panties" or "I've started PM so I can grow breasts"...but a tougher one like "I've decided I want to have sex with men"? So far it sounds like it's all about you...her not so much.

You're asking alot of her. Most of today's women wouldn't accept you so far. It was selfish of me to try to maintain being a man when deep inside I'm not. And now, it's pretty much too late for me. I've been married a third time for over 20 years and have no male drive at all....only the desire to be femme.
But it isn't for you. Make those tough decisions now, its way easier.

And please I'm not being critical or judging you at all, just reflecting on my own life and why I'm here ....as you are...wanting breasts. Welcome and enjoy.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon