Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breasts in Boy mode?

(17-11-2014, 03:43 PM)ManPear Wrote:  I wouldn't put much thought behind it. Like it was mentioned earlier, because we have a fixation of our own chests, we become more aware of it than we normally would. Most people either don't notice or don't care.

Back in high school I did a bit of a social experiment where I filled a couple of balloons with a mixture of shaving cream and water (which causes the mixture to foam, so it's not too heavy but still volumizing) and wore them with a C cup bra for a week. The vast majority of people at my school didn't notice, not even the teachers. When I finally stopped wearing them, the only ones who said anything were my friends who naturally would notice since we interacted on a regular basis.

That's a REALLY cool experiment!! I kinda did the same thing a few years ago, and wrote about it here somewhere, maybe even in this thread, but, I had a pair of D cup silicone breast enhancers that I wore to work one day. I had to ride at least two buses and had to stop in at Mickey D's to get breakfast on the way in. I wore a tight black sweater and didn't bother to hide my tits at all. Even though a LOT of people saw them, NOBODY said a word about them and only one guy on a bus kinda gave me a strange look!! Even the people working at McD's, who were already familiar with me coming in each morning for the previous year, never said a word!! And it was the manager (a black woman) that waited on me with her usual big smile!! I'm 6' 9", so it's hard to miss me in a crowds and I tend to stand out in peoples' memories!! There I am, with these HUGE tits staring Vicky right in the face, a foot away from her, and she never said a word about them!! What was REALLY strange, though, is that, a few years later, my singer died from cancer via agent orange and, as I always wore a black mini skirt on stage, I wore the skirt to work in his honor. A NUMBER of people noticed the skirt!! One guy in line behind me as I was getting breakfast started making all sorts of loud comments about it in a high voice!! I missed most of what he said because I had headphones on. Once I noticed I was his target, I think I just flipped him off, or something, and walked out of the store. MOST who noticed the skirt were either okay with it or just didn't say a thing!

(18-11-2014, 02:32 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  That's a REALLY cool experiment!! I kinda did the same thing a few years ago, and wrote about it here somewhere, maybe even in this thread, but, I had a pair of D cup silicone breast enhancers that I wore to work one day. I had to ride at least two buses and had to stop in at Mickey D's to get breakfast on the way in. I wore a tight black sweater and didn't bother to hide my tits at all. Even though a LOT of people saw them, NOBODY said a word about them and only one guy on a bus kinda gave me a strange look!! Even the people working at McD's, who were already familiar with me coming in each morning for the previous year, never said a word!! And it was the manager (a black woman) that waited on me with her usual big smile!! I'm 6' 9", so it's hard to miss me in a crowds and I tend to stand out in peoples' memories!! There I am, with these HUGE tits staring Vicky right in the face, a foot away from her, and she never said a word about them!! What was REALLY strange, though, is that, a few years later, my singer died from cancer via agent orange and, as I always wore a black mini skirt on stage, I wore the skirt to work in his honor. A NUMBER of people noticed the skirt!! One guy in line behind me as I was getting breakfast started making all sorts of loud comments about it in a high voice!! I missed most of what he said because I had headphones on. Once I noticed I was his target, I think I just flipped him off, or something, and walked out of the store. MOST who noticed the skirt were either okay with it or just didn't say a thing!

Haha, yeah, it was interesting to say the least. During the first couple days, I was REALLY nervous, but at the end of the week, that nervousness dwindled down quite a bit. So it was interesting, not just to see how people react (if at all), but also because I was able to see how I reacted to it.

The funny thing is that when I blatantly dressed up as a girl for halloween, the assistant principal approached me and said I needed to take the girl clothes off. The outfit wasn't even inappropriate, which consisted of a blue top, skirt, pantyhose, heels, some lipstick and eyeshadow. I stood up for myself and stayed dressed as a girl for the rest of the day, but that is definitely a clear indication that people are far more quick to notice and speak out over attire than physique.

(18-11-2014, 08:38 AM)ManPear Wrote:  
(18-11-2014, 02:32 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  That's a REALLY cool experiment!! I kinda did the same thing a few years ago, and wrote about it here somewhere, maybe even in this thread, but, I had a pair of D cup silicone breast enhancers that I wore to work one day. I had to ride at least two buses and had to stop in at Mickey D's to get breakfast on the way in. I wore a tight black sweater and didn't bother to hide my tits at all. Even though a LOT of people saw them, NOBODY said a word about them and only one guy on a bus kinda gave me a strange look!! Even the people working at McD's, who were already familiar with me coming in each morning for the previous year, never said a word!! And it was the manager (a black woman) that waited on me with her usual big smile!! I'm 6' 9", so it's hard to miss me in a crowds and I tend to stand out in peoples' memories!! There I am, with these HUGE tits staring Vicky right in the face, a foot away from her, and she never said a word about them!! What was REALLY strange, though, is that, a few years later, my singer died from cancer via agent orange and, as I always wore a black mini skirt on stage, I wore the skirt to work in his honor. A NUMBER of people noticed the skirt!! One guy in line behind me as I was getting breakfast started making all sorts of loud comments about it in a high voice!! I missed most of what he said because I had headphones on. Once I noticed I was his target, I think I just flipped him off, or something, and walked out of the store. MOST who noticed the skirt were either okay with it or just didn't say a thing!

Haha, yeah, it was interesting to say the least. During the first couple days, I was REALLY nervous, but at the end of the week, that nervousness dwindled down quite a bit. So it was interesting, not just to see how people react (if at all), but also because I was able to see how I reacted to it.

The funny thing is that when I blatantly dressed up as a girl for halloween, the assistant principal approached me and said I needed to take the girl clothes off. The outfit wasn't even inappropriate, which consisted of a blue top, skirt, pantyhose, heels, some lipstick and eyeshadow. I stood up for myself and stayed dressed as a girl for the rest of the day, but that is definitely a clear indication that people are far more quick to notice and speak out over attire than physique.

Lol. Did you remember to shave your legs? Maybe that's what he was pissed about.

I'm now wondering if GG's that grow huge tits, like, over summer break, feel the same way you did at first when they first go back to school after having grown 2 or 3 cup sizes over the summer? It'd be nice to hear from some of you here about this.

(19-11-2014, 02:39 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Lol. Did you remember to shave your legs? Maybe that's what he was pissed about.

I'm now wondering if GG's that grow huge tits, like, over summer break, feel the same way you did at first when they first go back to school after having grown 2 or 3 cup sizes over the summer? It'd be nice to hear from some of you here about this.

I did, yes Smile
I even trimmed my arm hairs to thin them out. The only thing I didnt do was pluck my eyebrows. lol

I think GGs don't mind their chests as much as guys do when their breasts grow. A lot of my self awareness on things like wearing high heels, leggings, or growing breasts stems from the concern of lacking social acceptance. But I agree, it would be interesting to hear from a GG if they feel nervous over their chests after a growth spurt.

(19-11-2014, 03:02 PM)ManPear Wrote:  
(19-11-2014, 02:39 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Lol. Did you remember to shave your legs? Maybe that's what he was pissed about.

I did, yes Smile
I even trimmed my arm hairs to thin them out. The only thing I didnt do was pluck my eyebrows. lol

I think GGs don't mind their chests as much as guys do when their breasts grow. A lot of my self awareness on things like wearing high heels, leggings, or growing breasts stems from the concern of lacking social acceptance. But I agree, it would be interesting to hear from a GG if they feel nervous over their chests after a growth spurt.
Seems to me, sometime over the years, I heard from one or two that hid their tits because they were suddenly MUCH bigger. What's kinda sad is that, if girls take a long time to grow their tits, the other girls they're in school with will make fun of them for having tiny tits, but if a girl suddenly grows 2 or 3 cup sizes after a short absence from school, they will STILL make fun of her for having huge tits.

Unfortunately girls with small or big tits is totally acceptable unlike men in shape and not reasoning for breasts have noticeable or large breasts is def not acceptable it seems.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon