Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Growth questions?

I am 28 male, no intent to transition, I just always wanted, desired and felt the need for my own breasts. That being said, curious as to if anyone would care to share any insight on the development process? Anything standard? I just got my package of PM moments ago and intend to take 2000mg a day. As growth occurs is it inevitable that I will have the very puffy nipple and tubular look for a time being that I see so often on the site in growth images? Personally that's the only part that iffies me cause well it just looks weird to me lol and I just don't want to get unlucky and somehow stall at that stage and not develop fuller rounder breasts. Any insight, what to expect, etc?

(22-09-2014, 03:43 PM)ImWeird Wrote:  I am 28 male, no intent to transition, I just always wanted, desired and felt the need for my own breasts. That being said, curious as to if anyone would care to share any insight on the development process? Anything standard? I just got my package of PM moments ago and intend to take 2000mg a day. As growth occurs is it inevitable that I will have the very puffy nipple and tubular look for a time being that I see so often on the site in growth images? Personally that's the only part that iffies me cause well it just looks weird to me lol and I just don't want to get unlucky and somehow stall at that stage and not develop fuller rounder breasts. Any insight, what to expect, etc?

Your going to find every person reacts differently to the herbs. Some seem to grow atleast a cup if not more in a matter of just a few months. Others can take years to get to the same level of growth. I have seen a few with tubular breasts, but quite a few also have breasts that look normal. If you get a chance to go to the thread on different herbs, there is some explanations on what herbs to take to fill out your breast tissue.

thank you very much Smile will do

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon