Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

wearing a bra while presenting as male

(23-02-2016, 02:58 AM)LeatherBikerGene Wrote:  i have been wearing bras (with coordinating panties) & breast forms for years as a bearded cigar-smoking Harley-riding male with no problems under the credo "fuck 'em if they can't take a joke" meaning it's not MY problem U don't like/understand my breasts! life is too short to care what other people think...

Yep, I don't think anyone is gonna fuck with the hardcore biker wearing a bra and panties...

And yes, I've really developed an appreciation for your last statement and am starting to adopt that motto more and more as I age.

Cool

Me to
Don't like it
Fuck off

Julie

It comes to a point when our journey brings us to where you'll need a bra. Im facing that now. Wow, the support feels good now that I have breasts. And no doubt they show, I guess its a matter of what u like. A good sports bra helps me, and support my new girls. I would t trade it for anything.

(21-03-2016, 10:07 PM)johnnyboy7585 Wrote:  It comes to a point when our journey brings us to where you'll need a bra. Im facing that now. Wow, the support feels good now that I have breasts. And no doubt they show, I guess its a matter of what u like. A good sports bra helps me, and support my new girls. I would t trade it for anything.

I have been wearing a bra in public for the last 2 yrs. The only problem is that now I have had a couple of growth spurts, they really stand out. So, I wear t-shirt bras to flatten nipple exposure. And with summer coming, I told my wife I am NOT going to hide in shirts all summer long. Not sure what I can feel comfortable wearing since I do not cross dress in public.... But.....???

IaBoy,
Maybe the women's tops are a necessity? I'm sure there are some shirts out there (as opposed to straight tank tops) with a built-in shelf bra.

One thing I've done more recently... I loved wearing a bra, but wanted to wear a REAL bra, not a sports bra / masher. ;-)
But I've been leaving off the bra completely. Feels free and airy! You've got more than I by a LOT, so might be impossible, but.... Huh

This could be combined with wearing a bra as needed. So, I don't wear any more because I was hitting the gym, and male changing rooms have zero privacy. So, no changing shirts... OK, no bra wear.

Might be worth considering, anyway. How often will you need to worry about it? Rash guards might work, or t-shirts with built-ins, or... "Man Up" [Put on your Big Girl panties?] and show your DILLIGAF? face. (Do I Look Like I Give A F-ck?)
Big Grin

-Dianna

Although my wife says she understands and is getting more comfortable with my new "attachments". I can tell she is still at least slightly nervous when I am in a "I don't give a sh$t mood".

For instance, we went clothes shopping last weekend. I wore just a thick T-shirt, the type with a pocket in them. And as usual, wore a decent bra.... Not a pushup, heck, wasn't even a t-shirt style. So, of course my nipples could be seen..

She was getting me a little peeved over something, so I just folded my arms in front of me... She said, "Its a little late to try to hide them, your just bringing more attention to them."..... I was about to tell her that next time, I would wear the tightest thinnest woman's t-shirt I own, if she thought I was "trying to draw attention". But, I just left it be.

But personally, anymore if I want to more comfortable, I don't care what I wear. Rather it be a sloppy shirt or a relatively tight T. They can all kiss my tush!

Changing rooms is a problem for me too. lol, i try to wear a t shirt in those situations like the gym. But as we all know breasts tend to show with a light t shirt. I feel sexy as hell that im becoming a women, i would't change it. But in male mood the boob issue is a issue. Omg and running without a bra hurts lol. You girls are such a inspiration to me, i love u all, great feedback.

Hi Girls and greetings from Australia, I am Penny Lane, a very new member, and loving it. With regard to wearing a bra while presenting as a male, I wear bras and knickers 24/7 always colour co-ordinated in public alas at this point in time my bust is small, but working to rectify that. Most of my bras are front closing with just the band at the back and the adjusting buckles at the front. I also some times leave my shirt open so my bra is playing peek a boo, and also there is no law about wearing lingerie in public. I just do my thing, and I am very happy about that.

Johnnyboy,
If you've seen my pics on the other thread, you can tell - I DO NOT run. Tongue Blush

I think most guys in the locker room don't care, and don't want to make eye contact, anyway. I guess there's an advantage to being extra-repulsive. ;-)

I'd suggest low-impact tasks such as lifting, elliptical.
I have also used the stalls to change shirts. Generally not an issue, but it felt weird, and I'm sure attracted some attention after the 6th or 16th time I did it.
But most of the issues are in our head, not reality. Need to recall that - and be able to beat the snot out of anyone who WOULD step, looking for a fight.

Every once in a while, I'll just use some weights to see what I can do. Dumbbell shoulder press @ 75# dumbbels? OK, sets of 10, 1... 2... thr... Well, Eff it, I made two sets OK, and didn't kill myself with third set.... So the guys doing the 25# dumbbells won't even TRY to step. their reptilian hind brain - the same one that would have them picking on us on the playground - is too busy whimpering and peeing itself in submission. ;-)

Sometimes it is GOOD to be feared...

And as an aside, I think that is actually a VERY FEMALE attitude. If I scare fit males? I scare pretty women, too. Sad Not usually children or dogs, though.
But if you can't fit in, stand out and be intimidating. ;-)
-Dianna

I agree, i dont lift much anymore, I use too. Eveything is been much heavier lately, I guess thats just my body adjusting to the female hormones. Ive loss alot of mussel mass, and my chest now is much softer. As you girls can tell by my icon my butt is much more rounder now, leggin look good now on me lol. Ive been wearing a sports bra to the gym you can def see my breasts. Im loving the new me, i thank all of u for the support.After all i need support just like another women, im proud of it.
huggs Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon