Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting out on the path to bigger breast and fem body!

Hello!

I'm just starting this wild, crazy journey, and I had a few questions! I have Maca, PM, and SP either at home or on the way. I want a nice, feminine body with sizable breasts and a round bubble butt. I already work out, do yoga, and eat healthy without seeing the results on my body that I want.

Does anyone have any advice for dosage--and potentially other meds--to help me with my goal?

(24-09-2014, 02:42 AM)bashfluff Wrote:  Hello!

I'm just starting this wild, crazy journey, and I had a few questions! I have Maca, PM, and SP either at home or on the way. I want a nice, feminine body with sizable breasts and a round bubble butt. I already work out, do yoga, and eat healthy without seeing the results on my body that I want.

Does anyone have any advice for dosage--and potentially other meds--to help me with my goal?

Results vary for everyone. Lots of info in the section Personal Programs, but if it were me for the PM start with 1000 daily for a week, 1500 for the second week, 2000 for the third. Do a similar ramp on the SP up to 1800 per day. Not sure on the maca.

Breast of luck to you! Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon