Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Using Ainterol Spray and Xtract. What else?

K gang, I have looked, researched till I am ready to expel my lunch and dinner from previous day. TMI?????

I have tried to digest Lotus's work here on the forum, and everyone else's that got "technical. But just get overwhelmed with all the science mumbo. So now I turn to everyone for thoughts suggestions etc..

I had a major heart attack about 8 yrs ago. A quadruple bypass was the fix, but not until I lost about 15 -20 percent of my heart. The doctors (cardiologists), put me on Lisinopril/htz for blood pressure and general heart. Nifedipine for BPH and blood pressure, metoprolol for blood pressure and heart rhythm, doxazosin I think for mild vessel dilation and vytorin for cholesterol control.

I don't know if there is any Med. Doctor's here, but I need some help and thoughts.

I like to privately cross dress, but do not have a desire to SRS but b4 my heart attack always wanted breasts and not have to use breast forms.

I was diagnosed with gynecomastia about 4 yrs ago. My General Practice Doctor thinks that along with my restricted blood flow south of my belly button and the meds necessary for my heart was what is the cause for it. I pretended like I was upset about it, but inside happy cause maybe I could start wearing bra's and other pretty things with out breast forms.

I decided to "help" mother nature along by buying the "Flat to Fem" program. I went from "nubs" to about 38 A in around 18 months. Not bad, but REAL SLOW! ! ! THEN I found this place. Hence the reason why I started with PM.

I have the Xtreme 20 spray and also PM Extract. I take breaks from the spray for about a week and sub PC cream, but only take maybe a weekend break from the Xtract. Wondering if this is best. BTW, since starting the spray then the xtract I have went to near solid 38 C in about 2-3 months time.... Not bad! ! !

I also have available to me SP, FG, BC, WY, RC, fennel and hops in certified capsules. I also have in extract form RC, FG and SP.

I am not sure what combination I should use....

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am going to try to post pics showing progress over the last 2 yrs. Sorry, do not have pics from diagnoses of gynecomastia on.

Sorry for the long and probably boring post but as I said, with all the great minds and experience here I figured rather than trial and error for another 2yrs I should get some help

You've seen this one too? Thread - NBE Guide

Breast size in relation to endogenus hormone levels... is a pubmed article referenced in it. The abstract tells a lot.

High IGF-1, low androgens (suggesting aromatase), certain combination of high estrogens or high progestogens.

I think a combination of herbs that increase progesterone and estrogens together are useful for a male. Prolactin is highest at night, and massage increases prolactin which is useful too.

Botanical modulation of menopausal symptoms: Mechanisms of action? gives what it believes different different effects of herbs to be:
Progestogenic (Progesterone) - red clover, hops, yam, and chasteberry.
Estrogenic - soy, red clover, kudzu, hops, licorice, rhubarb, yam, and chasteberry
Prolactin (Serotonergic) - Black cohosh, kudzu, kava, licorice, and dong quai

This paper is very good, but this list is still uncertain. Many progestogenic or estrogenic herbs don't interact strongly enough with the right Receptor Subtype, specifically ER-alpha or PRB, which are both believed to be located in the breast.

Hops increases prolactin, unlike mentioned in the article. Kudzu and Pueraria M are similar enough. Massage can replace Serotonergic herbs. Wild Yam and Fenugreek have the same active chemical, diosgenin, so both are similar in use. Too much Red clover extract may cause infertility. There are safety issues with long term use of Black Cohosh and Donq Quai. Kava is a strong liver toxin.

Saw Palmetto may reduce DHT, but I hear its useful for firming and reducing discomfort and not growth. Since its useful for firming, this implies that it affects the connective tissue in the breast (which contains PRB).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon