Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New sub-board format is confusing to me...

(07-10-2014, 09:45 AM)AnnieBL Wrote:  
(07-10-2014, 07:46 AM)bobie Wrote:  Personally I prefer the previous layout, it was a lot easier to navigate, however I am grateful that eve has provided this forum so am happy to be patient and give new things a try

I second this.

I third this. I really miss the "see all at a glance" format Sad

Do females get an opinion here?, or is this all up to the older dudes who want boobs?. I've enjoyed this site for a long time, only i've done so from a distance, I joined just so I could put forth a female perspective. This forum was for just us girls, so to me you guys should feel lucky that the admin lady puts up with all the whiny crap from you guys, and if you're so bothered by any changes, by all means go somewhere else, I'm sure there are plenty of TG boards out there.

I tend to agree, it seems a little over categorized. I can find things usually, but I am a fan of the way it was.

(08-10-2014, 08:50 PM)ziona Wrote:  Do females get an opinion here?, or is this all up to the older dudes who want boobs?. I've enjoyed this site for a long time, only i've done so from a distance, I joined just so I could put forth a female perspective. This forum was for just us girls, so to me you guys should feel lucky that the admin lady puts up with all the whiny crap from you guys, and if you're so bothered by any changes, by all means go somewhere else, I'm sure there are plenty of TG boards out there.

That's a bit strong. Did you intention your post to be so offensive and rude?

I believe this is a discussion about the changes made to the Breast Growth For Biological Males section.

As Eve said:

(06-10-2014, 12:00 PM)Eve M Wrote:  We can return to that format if your view is the popular one. Smile

So the users of the Breast Growth For Biological Males section are expressing their views.

I personally think any users can have a say when it directly affects them regardless of assigned gender, but expressing an opinion should be kept within civility. There is no good reason to be offensive.

I am exceptional grateful to Eve for having a Breast Growth For Biological Males section on the forum.

Denita

(08-10-2014, 08:50 PM)ziona Wrote:  Do females get an opinion here?, or is this all up to the older dudes who want boobs?. I've enjoyed this site for a long time, only i've done so from a distance, I joined just so I could put forth a female perspective. This forum was for just us girls, so to me you guys should feel lucky that the admin lady puts up with all the whiny crap from you guys, and if you're so bothered by any changes, by all means go somewhere else, I'm sure there are plenty of TG boards out there.

No, your opinion is No Good. Obviously due to suffering from PMS or Menopause is what caused you to be snappy, so favor is returned...
(please note the sexist reply to your obvious sexist remark.)

Personally, it's bad when you have to go thru 12 layers even if your on a computer where you don't have to worry about overages or the slow response time. Myself, I am medically retired so I can always find the time to "putz around".

As far as going somewhere else, I am sure with the tone of YOUR initial response and my terse reply I could say that you and myself probably should be asked to leave. Such hate in response to an other wise adult conversation....Angry

I know from experience that when trying to streamline an online community with such diverse opinion's and subject matter, it's real easy to get things balled up. And since I think that it's only one or two people who have the enough control to effect changes to the format, it's a very big and tough job to get things done for esthetics and efficiency.

So, quit hurling bombs and make suggestions.

O.K. Since I basically said "Suggest or Keep Still", as in my previous message...... BTW, sorry for the rant Sad Here goes my first thought.

Here is a biology lesson. ( I know, Captain Duh is me ) Girls/Women are a little different than Boys/Men.. ( I told ya so. LOL)

But, some issues work for both. (Just another Duh statement). Maybe the board should be split in 2 main sections or maybe each sub category....

For instance top level menu you would have " Introduce Yourself" with Sub Menu's of "Bio Male" and "Bio Women". You could possibly include in this Sub Menu "Info for Newcomer's", "Breast Measuring Guides" as well as any other section that is good for both Bio Gender's.

But, in the specific Gender of "Bio Male" and "Bio Women" you could have "Picture Section" for males in Bio Male and the same for Bio Women. ( Another Duh statement ). Don't get me wrong, I love women's breasts, but would love to have my own too. But, for inspiration, and to see who has succeeded and thus know who to ask for thoughts and guidance,,, I would of course look in the Bio Male section...

The hardest thing would to decide which is "Gender Neutral" so you could have a concise and comprehensive section with that info only. The same being true for Gender Specifics. I would think if one could comb thru the wealth of knowledge that is here, it would help to search for and just for general browsing as well.

The obvious one that would be probably more concerned to be "gender specific", comes to mind is Anti Androgens section. But I could see where some women might need help in that area as well. (See, another gray area, right?) Or how about info that pertains to child bearing or lactation. If guys wanted to pursue that, then maybe both gender's could have a section??

It would be tough that's for sure, and whoever would start such a project would probably go insane....LOL

After everything is categorized, then you would have to put it into a flow chart so that when you actually start to move things you would know which "home" they would go......

Sorry if this is boring or at least too long, but after all, we are dealing with a very complex issue and everyone has to admit, many area's would overlap between gender's.

Iaboy, while Ziona did choose to phrase her in a rude and hateful manner, I do think keeping most of our content to the sub-board and only venturing outside of it when it is appropriate is better than any kind of integration of the two sides. And I really don't think comments about changes to the main female side of the site are constructive or appropriate for us to make at all. They have been very gracious, we must respect that. I can see how others might get legitimately territorial over too much tresspassing or intrusion into their spaces.

Ziona, we are very grateful to Eve and the Nexus community for allowing us a small corner here. Up until your comments the posts were constructive and neutral to positive. Just UI issues on the new sub-board format. This thread is on the Bio-Male sub-board, about the Bio-Male sub-board. You chose to come in here and post comments that even being generous can only be called unkind.

As to other sites? Nexus is very special with it's DIY approach, and has a very nice community of people, on both sides of the forum. It is a site worth caring about.

- Jaded Jade

Ziona, why did you feel you had to come here and make your mean comments?
With only two posts you obviously aren't a user of the Breast Nexus site for anything other than criticizing "old guys that want boobs"

Now ....SHOO!

Jade, my intent was not to nudge out the Bio Females at all. But I think that there are many facets to this board. There are guys like myself who are into having real working breasts rather it be to "fly in the face of conventional ideas" cross dressing, or to males who are trying to start to convert over full female status. And yes, to our sister's who may of got the short end of the "boobie" stick.

I am just merely making a suggestion and or offer of my background building web sites that run the gamut from Gaming Communities to full fledge businesses.

Elaine, I am glad that I am not the only one that felt her comments were at the very least condescending and improper. Normally, I would of sent a PM with much more terse thoughts. But felt she was nasty to more than just Bio Males. I have seen a lot of guys post helpful suggestions and thoughts to the Bio Females on what I would consider the female side of this board.

My intention was never to segregate or to polarize, but to suggest ways on streamlining the board so that if you are male you do not have to sift thru info pertaining to menses or how it's changed you life with the opposite sex in a marriage or such. It may be interesting reading and insightful, but not conducive to the problems the males on this board has.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon