Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HRT + Pumping

Hello everyone. I've been on HRT for about a year now. But I wanna try other things to make my breasts as big as possible. Im looking into a noogleberry system thing lol is there anything I need to know? Also I've heard that breast massages with flax seed oil helps too. Are certain massage techniques better than others?

IDK.... Seems like every time I massage it seems to deflate what I have gotten from breast pumping.... best thing is to read some of the Noogling threads... and the dome size database so you can get the correct size.... getting the wrong size can do more harm than good. and pump for an hour or two EVERY day!!

(06-10-2014, 12:47 AM)Karren Wrote:  IDK.... Seems like every time I massage it seems to deflate what I have gotten from breast pumping.... best thing is to read some of the Noogling threads... and the dome size database so you can get the correct size.... getting the wrong size can do more harm than good. and pump for an hour or two EVERY day!!

Karren, once you stop, how long is it before you start to loose anything you have gained ?

After initial temporary swelling goes away... I've not lost any real gains.. they're permanent. what I loose from massaging is the temporary swelling I get after pumping...

So is there any recommended/best massage techniques?

The question is, how big do you want your them? Family genes will determine how big they'll grow. But I know flaxseeds massages daily will help.

(09-10-2014, 01:44 AM)smartphone_lover Wrote:  The question is, how big do you want your them? Family genes will determine how big they'll grow. But I know flaxseeds massages daily will help.

I want mine as big as possible lol My mother is a C cup and my sister is a DD. I'm still not sure which massage i'm supposed to be doing tho.

So I got a hand nursing pump but it is super weak, I barely feel any suction, so I'm gonna buy a new pump. Question is..do I go for automatic nursing pump? Or should I go for a Noogleberry. Would they do different things or would the end result be the same regardless?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon