Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

noogleberry

For those girls using the noogleberry or similar tool, according to the order site they suggest ( for instance ) mid sized cups for 38a 's . that seems pretty close to the maximum sized of useful for the mid sized cup's. Any views or options? If you were a 38a would you go for the mid or the large sized cups ??

Janet, I went straight to a large. I saw so many complaints in the forums about starting with mediums and needing to go to large very soon. I like to measure things, so I took the tape to my breasts and then looked at the width of the domes. I knew right away that I would have to have at least a large dome. Now if I can just fill them up Smile

(06-10-2014, 02:22 AM)Janet doe Wrote:  For those girls using the noogleberry or similar tool, according to the order site they suggest ( for instance ) mid sized cups for 38a 's . that seems pretty close to the maximum sized of useful for the mid sized cup's. Any views or options? If you were a 38a would you go for the mid or the large sized cups ??

Janet, I am a 40AA and I got the Kangzhu large countoured cups about a month ago. I like them a lot. I can definitely say that mediums would have been too small for my frame. They also have the vacuum lock at the top of each cup, which makes it easy to move the pump to the other breast. BTW, I bought the cups and pump as a package deal off of ebay. It was cheaper than if I had bought them from Amazon.

Check the dome size data base we put together... www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19940

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon