Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What Cat?

After a bit of research and not totally being sure if I want to commit to anything at all. I'm going to start with this plan.

Morning;
1 X 500mg PM
1 X 420mg Skullcap
big ol' cup of spearmint tea.

Evening;
1 X 500mg PM
1 X 420mg Skullcap
Tea if I'm home.

Also going to increase nipple play in hopes of encouraging lactation.
I was considering Saw palmetto since it increases prolactin. Please advise on this.

My overall goals are unsure. I've been interested in body modification since i was quite young. So this is an extension of that. Documentation is good so here it goes.

Thanks for looking, hopefully updates will follow.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Gonna modify this a bit and up the dose to PM 3x a day 500mg

(10-10-2014, 06:33 AM)redcat1986 Wrote:  Gonna modify this a bit and up the dose to PM 3x a day 500mg

Maybe add some " Dandelion root-Upregulates estrogen receptors, uses the estrogen you are putting in "

I'd seriously think about starting breast pumping.... I works and can add additional growth over and above your current program....

I'll look at dandelion root. What about fenugreek or saw palmetto would those be more effective or do they do different things?

I have a snakebite kit for stimulation. It's beyond my means or commitment level to get much more than that.
There is a dull ache behind my nipples this is probably from working them morning and night, a bit psychological, and hopefully from stuff doing its magic

(10-10-2014, 03:45 PM)redcat1986 Wrote:  I'll look at dandelion root. What about fenugreek or saw palmetto would those be more effective or do they do different things?

I have a snakebite kit for stimulation. It's beyond my means or commitment level to get much more than that.
There is a dull ache behind my nipples this is probably from working them morning and night, a bit psychological, and hopefully from stuff doing its magic

The jury is out as to SP to help other than to slow down DHT. I think fenugreek (FG ) would be better. I know a lot of Bio Males use it with PM.

(10-10-2014, 09:09 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(10-10-2014, 03:45 PM)redcat1986 Wrote:  I'll look at dandelion root. What about fenugreek or saw palmetto would those be more effective or do they do different things?

The jury is out as to SP to help other than to slow down DHT. I think fenugreek (FG ) would be better. I know a lot of Bio Males use it with PM.

I dont think fenugreek is an AA

does fenugreek promote prolactin?

(11-10-2014, 01:32 PM)redcat1986 Wrote:  
(11-10-2014, 12:56 PM)Janet doe Wrote:  

does fenugreek promote prolactin?

Almost everything used in NBE, its effects ect is on this list by Lotus.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=21602&highlight=wild+yam

I'm concerned about using the skullcap as an AA. What about adding liquorice root to that effect.

Then supplement the PM with wild yam and fenugreek.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon