Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tissue Density

From the day you notice your breast buds through full development breast tissue density is going to change.

I'm still growing, so I'm also assuming that my breast tissue will likely be firm up until the growth stops. Is that an incorrect assumption?

When I do a BSE (Breast Self Exam) It's easy to tell that there is some much denser tissue in there. Slightly bigger than a mini-doughnut and a bit firmer.

Is this similar to what your growth experience has been?

Hi ya Spoked....

I really don't think I ever had true "breast buds" but I wear a 38C or 40B bra. Having said that, yes, it started feeling like just fat setting in, but the last 6 months I know the density has changed. I believe I feel little nodules amongst the fat. So, since I have been using PM the last 2-3 months, I am hoping to know what a breast bud truly is.

As far as firmness, my wife's breast were pretty firm up till our 3rd child. At the time, she was a 38C or D. So, I am guessing some of it's due to how much care and supportive bra you wear??? (Just guessing)

Hope this somewhat answers some of your questions.

(09-10-2014, 05:27 PM)spoked451 Wrote:  From the day you notice your breast buds through full development breast tissue density is going to change.

I'm still growing, so I'm also assuming that my breast tissue will likely be firm up until the growth stops. Is that an incorrect assumption?

When I do a BSE (Breast Self Exam) It's easy to tell that there is some much denser tissue in there. Slightly bigger than a mini-doughnut and a bit firmer.

Is this similar to what your growth experience has been?

Spoked, you can check (self exam) anytime, in the shower, during a massage, visual changes, etc. Genetic Male breast growth tends to be fibrous (knots), I get them too. When they're not painful is the cause for concern, I usually try to loosen them up with massage. You could try cold water therapy, and drink plenty of ice cold water regardless, it's good for boob health. Actual tissue growth can differ upon individuals, one type is loose tissue, aka as psuedo-gyno (fat and squishy, lol). Great question, a perfect time to say: KNOW YOUR BOOBIES- Wink

(14-10-2014, 07:15 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Spoked, you can check (self exam) anytime, in the shower, during a massage, visual changes, etc. Genetic Male breast growth tends to be fibrous (knots), I get them too. When they're not painful is the cause for concern, I usually try to loosen them up with massage. You could try cold water therapy, and drink plenty of ice cold water regardless, it's good for boob health. Actual tissue growth can differ upon individuals, one type is loose tissue, aka as psuedo-gyno (fat and squishy, lol). Great question, a perfect time to say: KNOW YOUR BOOBIES- Wink

Yep, they're dense mammary lobes. Once I figured that out, it was easy enough to look some things up and learn a few new things about what's going on inside growing boobies.

NIH Breast Anatomy http://mammary.nih.gov/reviews/developme...index.html

Quote:There is a preponderance of glandular tissue in the upper outer portion of the breast.

Yep, I can feel that.

Quote:The consistency of breast lobes vary from woman to woman and may even vary in an individual from one side to the other. However, in general, the glandular portion of the breast has a firm, slightly nodular feel to it.

Good, so what I am feeling is exactly what I should be feeling. Smile

Thanks for the Pointer Lotus.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon