Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Isochronic Tones

Do these work? You see a ton of those binaural and isochonic videos on youtube that claim they can increase breast size by listening to them.

I tried a bunch of them starting in late August and eventually found that I liked this one the best because it gave the best mood elevation. I started out at 35"/36" underbust/bust and my chest wall started shrinking along with a little bit of fat deposition, bringing me to 33/35.25 in about 5 weeks. My pecs lost their muscle tone, so if I'm not flexing them they're as squishy as fat. My skin is also really soft now. Four days ago I first felt some rice krispies around the nipples and decided to stop before things got painful. My nipples aren't as alert as when I was doing the tones, but the areolas are still puffy and it seems like the rice krispies are continuing their inexorable march to the nipples. (And this is with tribulus, Arimidex, and the testosterone tones being used to slam on the brakes. The testosterone tones make my nipples tingle just like the breast growth ones, so perhaps they elevated aromatase and I'm just dumping more fuel on the fire.)

In the picture (taken 10/5/14), the outline is where I was on 9/11/14.

(10-10-2014, 01:34 AM)Candace Wrote:  I tried a bunch of them starting in late August and eventually found that I liked this one the best because it gave the best mood elevation. I started out at 35"/36" underbust/bust and my chest wall started shrinking along with a little bit of fat deposition, bringing me to 33/35.25 in about 5 weeks. My pecs lost their muscle tone, so if I'm not flexing them they're as squishy as fat. My skin is also really soft now. Four days ago I first felt some rice krispies around the nipples and decided to stop before things got painful. My nipples aren't as alert as when I was doing the tones, but the areolas are still puffy and it seems like the rice krispies are continuing their inexorable march to the nipples. (And this is with tribulus, Arimidex, and the testosterone tones being used to slam on the brakes. The testosterone tones make my nipples tingle just like the breast growth ones, so perhaps they elevated aromatase and I'm just dumping more fuel on the fire.)

so it worked? XD

(10-10-2014, 01:34 AM)Candace Wrote:  I tried a bunch of them starting in late August and eventually found that I liked this one the best because it gave the best mood elevation. I started out at 35"/36" underbust/bust and my chest wall started shrinking along with a little bit of fat deposition, bringing me to 33/35.25 in about 5 weeks. My pecs lost their muscle tone, so if I'm not flexing them they're as squishy as fat. My skin is also really soft now. Four days ago I first felt some rice krispies around the nipples and decided to stop before things got painful. My nipples aren't as alert as when I was doing the tones, but the areolas are still puffy and it seems like the rice krispies are continuing their inexorable march to the nipples. (And this is with tribulus, Arimidex, and the testosterone tones being used to slam on the brakes. The testosterone tones make my nipples tingle just like the breast growth ones, so perhaps they elevated aromatase and I'm just dumping more fuel on the fire.)

How frequently were you listening to that binaural, and for how long each day? I'm just really curious as to how you got the results you did. And what do you mean by "rice krispies"? Do you mean breast tissue, or something else? Is it still progressing?

Thanks!

I do it 8 minutes per day in a single session. (I also do 12 minutes of progesterone, 15 minutes of chakra opening, 15 minutes of Solfeggio Harmonics, and 20 minutes of metabolism increasing. The metabolism one is the only one that doesn't make my breasts tingle. I also don't know if it's doing anything.) I believe that the rice krispies are breast tissue.

By 10/15/14 my freaked-outedness had abated and I decided to start doing it again. No new changes yet to the appearance, but there seems to be an increasing amount of krispies. I can't feel anything that could be interpreted as a bud yet. Driving and stairs can now cause soreness, as can prolonged time lying on my chest. I'll probably be getting this body pillow with boob and face cut-outs. I can't believe that anyone's junk is large enough to need the male version. Maybe it's just purchased as a way of showing off?

Hehehe! The rice krispies!

The estrogen/progesterone boost vids don't seem to have any noticeable effect, but the breast-booster seems to make a fuzzy warmth spread across my chest! O___O #dubya-tee-eff

(21-10-2014, 01:57 PM)GamerGuy Wrote:  The estrogen/progesterone boost vids don't seem to have any noticeable effect, but the breast-booster seems to make a fuzzy warmth spread across my chest! O___O #dubya-tee-eff

where is the breast booster one? I don't need the estrogen/progesterone boost ones cause i'm on HRT already. But I'd like to try the Breast boost one.

(24-10-2014, 05:21 AM)Moobdood Wrote:  
(21-10-2014, 01:57 PM)GamerGuy Wrote:  The estrogen/progesterone boost vids don't seem to have any noticeable effect, but the breast-booster seems to make a fuzzy warmth spread across my chest! O___O #dubya-tee-eff

where is the breast booster one? I don't need the estrogen/progesterone boost ones cause i'm on HRT already. But I'd like to try the Breast boost one.
GamerGuy said he liked this one. I tried it and also got nice tingling from it, but I don't like the sound. In the comments the creator says "This beat has a number of frequencies to help stimulate and normalize estrogen production, progesterone and also hgh production."

I like the Breast Booster frequency by ArchAngel. I have used some of his other beats as well. I feel that they are very powerful.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon