Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Isochronic Tones

(05-12-2014, 07:50 AM)Candace Wrote:  
(04-12-2014, 09:21 PM)Fasttrack Wrote:  Thanks for replying to my question, and providing an update, which I'd appreciate you keep on doing, since there's few people who have gone with the subliminal (non-hypnosis) or binaural pathway that actually talk about their results, and instead go off the radar leaving everyone wondering if it actually worked or not. When you say 'rice krispies', how exactly do they feel like in terms of structure?
The strands are immersed in fat and seem to get longer the further up you go.

Have you seen any more results?

Measurements are now UB 33, B 36, W 33, butt 39. Still no sign of budding or nipple growth.

(22-12-2014, 08:34 PM)Candace Wrote:  Measurements are now UB 33, B 36, W 33, butt 39. Still no sign of budding or nipple growth.

Thank you for the update! Happy holidays Smile

I went 4 months without binaurals and nothing changed: measurements are the same, pecs and butt muscle are still soft and jiggly, and my skin is still super-soft. Weirdly, estradiol is at my baseline: 37.5 pg/ml. It was over 40 when I tried some body building supplement "aromatase inhibitors" and below 30 when I tried actual aromatase inhibitors. You'd think that estrogen would still be high, since skin turns over pretty quickly. Maybe the binaurals increase estriol, which wasn't tested?

Testosterone is also at baseline at 426 ng/dl. DHEA is up a lot: 544 mcg/dl vs 441. I'm going to have to decrease my dose from 150 mg to 100 mg. Vitamin D stayed the same despite my decreasing from 5000 IU 7/week to 6/week.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon