Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Low body temp

I hope i dont end up spamming the forum as that is NOT my intent, so my apologies for having 3 posts for the same thing.

Ok I'm new here and have been searching almost everywhere I can to get some more info. I have started my NBE program about a month ago and am currently taking PM 2000 mg/day along with calcium. I plan to start adding protein shakes in about a week. I was also debating taking BO but my natural body temp hovers between 97.4 when I wake up to as high as 97.7. Ive seen several places stating I need that to be around mid 98. . I had my thyroid tested and my TH4 came out with a .84. I read online that this is a hyper-active thyroid. BTW I'm male, 5' 7" and have recently lost weight down to around 115-118 lbs. tried for years with different approaches to gain weight, including weight gainer whey proteins with working out with heavy weights and no cardio, fast food, cookies and cheesecake. Just about everything I can think of short of trying to eat a 5 lb tub of Crisco. . Please don't kill me for that!! Both nutritionists I have spoken to have told me, and granted this was a couple years ago, that I need to get between 3600-4000 calories per day to counteract my metabolism and gain weight safetly. Does anyone here have any ideas that may help in my endeavor? Especially regarding body temp and BO.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon